4 Years Later....

After the earthquake everybody was homeless and starving. People were stealing and the state became dangerous. People living on rooftops, sidewalks, on the road & highway.

That all change in the 4 years.

Sasha, Dominic, & Dev live Atlanta and still are a happy family. Dev turn 7 and is a happy little boy.

Khalifa and her fiancé Leon live in Miami. KJ went to college and graduated he lives with his girlfriend Jasmine in Miami. Kha'Nique lives in Miami getting her masters & working on her relationship with Jeremiah.

Autumn and Jackie still live in New York they are married and working on getting a family together.

Vi and Ricky are still together and happy and still live in New York.

Jimmy and Tia are okay. Jimmy just had a major head and brain injury. He is still recovering from it. They haven't seen J in a while.

SJ is still looking for Janice she is nowhere to be found. He called her mom and she said she doesn't know where Janice is but he thinks that's a lie. He's in college getting his master to.

Ian is okay and he is still with Maia and his son. Together they are a happy family and they moved to New Jersey.

Cam and Kyle finally tied the knot and they have a daughter named Diane and they moved from New York to Rhode Island.

AJ & Eva are engaged Draya is still trying to make AJ her baby daddy but their not having it. They put a restraining order on her. She still doesn't listen. The good thing is they have a daughter named Leian.

Maria and Daniel are still together and working on a family. DJ is now married to his fiancé Kiara. They are happy.

:::::::::::::::

Issac Brown ~ Died March 12

Khalif Brown ~ Died March 13

Ciara Brown ~ Died March 13

Aniqua King ~ Died March 13

Scott King ~ Died March 13