Chapter 37

Kha'Nique

I was walking down the school and everybody was looking at. I don't know why this is the first time this ever happened.

I went to my locker and opened then I felt two arms my waist. I look to see my boyfriend over my shoulder.

"Nique can we talk." I looked at him. "What about."

"I'm breaking up with you." He said looking at me. "Okay why."

"I've been seeing Lisa for two months and I got a really close connection and we kinda had sex yesterday. "

I didn't do anything he said he was saving it for me but oh well. I breathed in to let my anger not control over me.

"That's fine." I said in his face and then rolled my eyes and walked away.

::::::

After School

I went in the bathroom to get ready for cheer practice. I put on my outfit then walked out.

I heard Jeremiah voice talking to some boy.

"I never wanted to hurt her though."

"Man who do you want to be with."

"Nique."

"Then why you broke up with her if you really love her a nd didn't you say Lisa is controlling and annoying weren't you saving yourself for Nique. "

"Yea I was." I walked pass them on purpose then the boy called my name. "Jeremiah has something to tell you."

I looked at him he didn't say anything. "Sorry I have somewhere to go he's waisting my time."

I entered the gym and saw Lisa. I forgot to say she's on the cheer team to. My friend Tonia came to me.

"So I heard about you and Jeremiah." She said looking at Jeremiah doing his basketball practice.

" Yea but I don't care."

"I feel bad for you this is why I reject everybody in this school."

"But you have a boyfriend who goes to this school."

I said pointing at Jaden. He came and wrapped his arms around her. "Your sweaty." She said "I know." He said sitting.

"So you and Jeremiah."

"Yea were over he's dating Lisa." Then Lisa came by me. The funny thing Lisa and I are friends.

"How long have you and Jeremiah been seeing each other." She looked at me then put her head down.

"Almost a year."

"Didn't he say two months." Tonia said.

I was getting mad. "You knew we were together why would you do it."

"I just liked him ever since he came to this school." Lisa said.

"This doesn't shock me she tried to put her hands all over me." Jaden said.

"Did you have sex with her." Tonia asked him. "No" Then she looked back at Lisa. "Why are you a hxe."

Lisa got up and ran to Jeremiah it looked like they were arguing.

My and Tonia got up and started practice.

:::::

I was walking to Tonia house with Tonia and Jaden when we heard a voice crying. We checked what it was and it was Lisa she had blood all over her head, arm, & leg.

I ran to her. "Are you okay" I said to her. I saw a gush of blood coming from her head. I stepped back. "What happend to you."

"Jeremiah"