Chapter 24

Issac

I was in Walmart with Ciara and we had to go in the baby isle.

"Why are we even here"

"I had to get baby wipes for Clyde" She was talking about our dog

"Why does he need baby wipes"

"Cause the doctor said I had to get for him." She took the wipes then put in the cart I turn around to see baby toys. OMFG

I turn around to see Ciara looking at baby stuff she saw me then smiled. She started laughing......

"Stop looking at the baby stuff.''

"What it's cute."

"Just stop looking we came here for baby wipes and baby wipes only."

We passed the strollers

"Wait Issac"

"Stop" She started laughing

"Don't you want a another little Issac running around."

"No now lets go." She started laughing......."We should get one."

"Why"

"Just in case."

"I'm gonna punch you in the face." I said trying not to laugh

"No you not."

"You took the test right."

"No" I looked at her "Stop fxcking with me."

She shook her. "I'm not playing"

"Stop"

"I am kinda late though."

"Your getting me nervous now I'm gonna ask again did you take the test."

"Yes I did."

"Did it come out negative."

"No"

"Are you sure."

"Go check your pillow." I looked at her then we went home.

:::::

Aniqua

I was on tour and I brought the kids with me. The first place I went to is Nevada, Khalifa wanted to visit her dad. We went in the prison and Khalifa had a talk with her dad then she handed me the phone.

"Hello" I looked at him and he shaved his hair off. My eyes widened....

"Don't get surprise I've been in here for 7 years they forced this shxt on me." 

"Whatever"

"So tell me what happened during all of this"

"Sasha & Dominic married, Jimmy & Tia engaged, Ian has 5 business, Issac is a football player Violet & Autumn in college, Cam a big time actor & AJ is going to college."

"Wow"

We talked some more than I left. Every month I visited him.

::::

I was at Maria wedding it was beautiful. I was in dressing room with Sasha, Rosa, Maria & Tia.

"We couldn't figure out what to give you so here."

 Rosa gave her 400,000 dollars, I gave her 100,000 Sasha gave her bracelet necklace and tiara with a veil & Tia gave her 800,000 dollars then it was time.

::::

At the reception me and Sasha went to the bathroom then we heard noise. I were going to the door then the lights went out then I felt somebody touch me it wasn't Sasha they put something on my face I blacked out.

I woke up then I saw "Scott" a.k.a Money K & Swae Lee

"Look who's up"

"Hello Scott" I smiled

"Money K"

"If you were arrested in New Orleans how are you in Nevada."

"I got connections"

"Okay SCOTT "  He  put up his middle finger I put up mine up also then he left the room. I looked over at Sasha and Lee was touching her she slapped him. He was about to hit her then he put his fist down. He left the room too.

She quickly called the police then hid her phone....SMART

Then Dumb & Dumber came in then like 2 minutes later the police came in yayyy

:::::

We went back to reception like nothing happened