Chapter 23

4 weeks later

Draya

I was outside it was a little bit foggy. I can't wait till I go to college next week. I'm tired with all this drama. A couples minutes later I saw AJ he was suppose to be in Boston to go spend time with Eva. He sat on the porch and looked pissed. He saw me then came.

"Why you in Nevada thought you were suppose to be in Boston."

"Yea but stuff went down."

"What type of stuff."

"Caught her axs cheating she was riding another dude she didn't see me."

"I should've told you this but I found her with 4 dudes in the house when y'all was dating why you think I was interrupting y'all, being nosey and a snitch all the time." He looked at me then shook his head

"Thanks"

"No pr-

We looked at his phone it was Eva. He answered it then put it on speaker.

"Hello"

"Hi baby" I started laughing silently.

"What did you do today."

"I went to class then study then went to sleep."

"You cheating on me." She didn't say anything

"No."

"Don't lie I went to Boston and found you riding some nxgga, plus somebody told me you had 4 boys in the house you doing five-some now."

"That's a lie I would never cheat on you bet that bxtch Draya told you that shxt you know she likes you she would anything to get back you back."

Draya was shaking her head she gave me her phone and snatch mines and went to the corner to talk to Eva.

I clicked on the video and it showed Eva getting put of a car she was getting carried by two guys and the other two were opening the door.

The camera went to the window and Eva was already scratching the window and the guy had his dxck in her mouth I looked at the date and it was when me and her had sex.

Draya went back over and she got her phone back. I made a appointment to get checked 4 times.

:::::::

"So what you here for."

"I dated this girl went to Boston to surprise her and found her riding some guy then I came back here and my friend told me she found her with 4 guys, so that's why I'm getting checked."

"That happened to me to."

After a few minutes he told I didn't have anything 4 times..........

::::

Sasha

Maria was getting married in a couple of days she  wanted me too go dress shopping with her.

"Your gonna change 3 times."

"Yea.."

"How about this." She got a dress then put it on 

"It's so pretty." She bought the first dress then I dropped her at her house and went to the jewelry store.

::::

"How much is everything."

"The necklace is 30,000 the bracelet is 10,000 & the tiara with the veil is 6,000." I nodded my head and gave him the money.