Chapter 30

Tia

"They had a little kid with them and they were kissing." I told Sasha

"She dating her rapist and kidnapper."

"Who" Jimmy and Dominic said

"Aniqua" Then Tina came through the door "What about her"

"She's dating Money K"

"When something happen to her axs." Tina said laughing

"That's dumb axs how you gonna date a murder too." Dominic said

"Ain't she your cousin."

"Tina too." I got up and put on my black timbs "Where you going." Jimmy asked. "I'm going to the café were I found them then they usually come around this time."

Everybody got up and then we entered the café. "That's them over there." Dominic said

We all went over there Aniqua & Money K stopped talking and looked at us.

"You never told us you were dating a King Pin." Jimmy said

"Bruh I changed I'm not in the game anymore, I'm not killing anybody, everything I did it's gone now."

"Bullshxt." Sasha, Tia, & Tina said. "Can you bxtches leave us the fxck alone."

Tina threw her HOT coffee at Aniqua she a as panicking. "Don't you ever call me a bxtch okay." She opened one of the sugar packets and dumped it on her. We left then went back to the hotel.

We were on our way to Nevada.

::::::

Dominic

We got back to Nevada and I was searching for my money. Devin walked in and was tapping his foot.

"Looking for something." He said laughing. I called Sasha in here.

"Wassup."

"Where's my money." I asked both of them. They didn't say anything I continued to look and they were laughing at me. I opened his closet I move about 300 pairs of shoes.

How does he have all this? I moved another box and found a big axs safe.

"How do have this." I asked Dev

"I have connections pops." I gave a look Sasha was laughing.

"What the code." He shrugged his shoulders I tried for 30 more minutes any code I put in didn't work. Dev put in the code it had about 20 numbers. I opened it, it was only just shoes.

He grabbed a knife then cut a little shoe box it had about 2 Million in there. "Little boy how you got this much."

"Cam she's gives me about 200 K every two weeks plus G mama and sometimes you."

That's reminds me I have to talk to Cam. "You only 4 how you a OG."

He gave me back my money and then we all talked business.

::::

Aniqua

I looked in the mirror I only had red marks but they weren't that visable. I swear one day aim gonna kill that hxe.

I went downstairs to see Scott, KJ, SJ and Scotts brother Nate playing Call of Duty. Kha'Nique was sleeping upstairs. Khalifa was still in the hospital.

Then the door bell ringed. I opened it and saw Khalif smiling then I almost fainted.

"Wassup baby girl."

"I'm not your girl." He laughed "You don't have anybody else so."

"Actually I am dating someone."

"Who" He said squeezing my arm. I screamed then Nate and Scott saw came over.

"You dating Money K."

"I thought you was dead." Scott said "I faked it."

"You know your daughter was crying all over your axs cause of that shxt."

"Okay and." Nate punched his axs and he flew back then Scott joined in & SJ told him not to touch me. They left his axs outside. Nate, Scott & SJ started laughing then Scott started coming close to me

"You okay." I nodded my head. I started laughing. He brought me to the couch and told me to stay here.

:::::::

Draya in the MM

Draya Michele is played as Draya.