Chapter 36 Pt.2

Kj

I was in class then I heard my name.

"May we please Kj Brown in the office please I repeat again can we please have Kj Brown in the office." Everybody started saying
"Oooooo."

{S/N: I know some of y'all go through that that happened to me all the time. It's annoying"

I went to the office and then I saw two policemen and my principal.

"So I heard that you knew who did the shooting."

"Yes."

"Who was it."

"It was Asia and Mark."

"Asia Jones & Mark Bell."

"Yes." The principal went on the intercom and told all the students and teachers and any other staff member and to meet up in the auditorium.

Everybody sat down and then I sat next to Jasmine. I looked over Jessica she was talking to Sj.

The dude bipolar asf. One minute all sweet and caring then not even one second he turn into a devil destroying everything.

Then everybody saw Asia dad coming in yelling holding a belt.

Everybody got hyped and pulled out there phone.

He yelled for Asia she came towards him. He started yelling at her. He started to hit and she was crying she was on the floor by now. The principal or any staff member did anything. Everybody was laughing and recording. After 30 minutes of beating everybody sat down.

Then Asia's dad sat down too everybody thought he would leave but no he stayed.

"The reason you all are here today is because we know who did the shooting we have a footage and a witness but we're going to tell the witness." She cut off the lights and played the recording.

In the footage you can clearly see Asia shooting Jasmine and Mark shooting other people. This nxggas dumb. Everybody was pointing at them then Marks Mom came in with a belt also. Asia dad got up and grabbed Asia and started beating her then Marks mom starting beating too.

Then they both stop and asked for Jas. Jas got up and walked towards them. Since Mark & Asia were old enough to go to jail I know they were going to spend life.

Both parents were saying sorry and apologizing for their child's behavior.

Asia's dad was telling every girl to come to him. He bought out a big giant cart full of Asia's stuff and was giving it away.

Mark mom was doing the same thing. I cam tell they planned this together.

Guess who's selling things over the summer and making more money. This guy.

The guard took them away and they went to jail.

::::

Dominic

Dev was whining about Jackie. I swear he sprung.

"She lives in New York not in Nevada. Your 4 years old not 18 calm yourself down."

He got mad then stop when he heard a voice he put on his Legends Blues and was fixing his shirt and hair.

He put on cologne and breath spray.

Then looked in the mirror again.

He went out and I was following. him. He saw Jackie and was acting all tough & cool. Wasn't his axs just crying.

"Wassup Bae." I shook my head and went upstairs and Sasha was packing stuff.

"What you packing." She stopped moving and looked at me. I grabbed one of things she was packing and it was old stuff from her previous boyfriends and Lee.

It was a note saying I'm glad I was your first.

She told me I was her first. What the hell.

Flashback {High School Days}

Sasha was over my house cause her and Lee got in a fight like how they usually do. Nobody was home except for us.

She was laying down and I was in my towel. She looked up from her phone and turned around. She had her hand between her thighs, biting her lip, and moving.

I went next to her and moved her hand. I took of her pants and underwear. Her pxssy glowing.

This isn't the first time we saw each other naked when we were about 3 or 4 we were always naked around each other even when we were sleeping each other house.

Even when we were teens it's not uncomfortable for us to be around each other.

We would be butt axs naked in the bathroom and we would play with each other or make out but never had sex.

I played with her pxssy before but we never did anything. {Now Back To The Business.

I could feel myself rising. I played with her clxt with my fingers. She was moaning while roaming her hands through my hair.

I took of her shirt and she took off my towel.

I kissed her and we made out. I licked her bottom lip for entrance she wouldn't allow it.

I rimmed my fingers inside of her and she gasped opening her mouth. I took of her bra then I put one of her nipple in my mouth.

My other hand was playing with her other one.

One of her hands was scratching my back and the other roaming through my hair.

My mouth traveled down to core and I ate her out. She climaxed in my mouth I licked her up. She did that about 8 times. She tasted good.

I put my dxck in her and she was screaming and the headboard was banging against the wall over and over and over again.

I turned her over so I was on the bottom and she was on top. She started to ride. She was throwing that axs in a circle & twerking on it. I laid back cursing in Spanish she knew what she was doing.

After a few hours we stopped and went to sleep.

:::::

The next day....

We both woke up at the same thing.

We were looking each other in the eye."I love you." She said to me. I smiled "I love you too baby but you with Lee."

She rolled her eyes, I laughed and we share a kiss. I pulled her close to me so we were chest to chest. I smacked her axs she was moaning.

I smacked it harder and she moaned again. I looked at her she was smiling. "You were my first" I smiled "Oh really." She nodded her head.

Then her phone ringed. "Hello....Tomorrow......I'm busy..... No I'm at Diane house.....I knew since Kindergarten.....I'm not lying......I'm not with Dominic....whatever bye."

I started laughing "Diane"

"What I couldn't think of a name."

"Man." I got laughing and took a shower then she did same thing bu r in the other bathroom & we got ready for breakfast.....

Flashback Over

"So Lee was your first." She didn't do anything.

I put on my Hares and left the house and went in my Rover.

::::::