Chapter 26

AJ

I was with my girlfriend I found her in a thong and a see through shirt. I played with her nip piercing and I put my hand in her thong and played with her pxssy piercing.

"Bruh stop I'll punch you face don't do that shxt." She said being serious. I stopped then I went to bathroom. I went back on the bed.

"I'm going to strip club with Eli & Derek"

"Today"

"Yea"

"I'll let you go but you better not get a disease when you get back."

"Your funny."

"I'm not laughing."

:::::

I was throwing 100 cause you know how strippers are.

Then when the stripper turned around it was Eva ! She stopped dancing when she saw us.

Eli started laughing & Derek was covering his mouth with his hand wait until Draya finds out about this.

We basically ran out I got home then Draya was on the couch watching Real Housewives of Atlanta.

"Can you please turn off Nene Leakes and listen."

"Your really starting to get on my nerves."

"I saw Eva."

"Okay and"

"She was strippin" She started laughing

"She gonna be the next Jessica Dime Piece."

We made more jokes then went to sleep.

:::::

Jackie

"Autumn baby come here." She came over

"When you gonna introduce me to the family."

"Tomorrow we have to fly to Nevada right now then." I looked at the clock it said 10:00 pm

"Come on" We got up then packed and headed to the airport

::::

We got to Nevada and then headed to the hotel. The next day we woke up and then went to the Autumns mom house. She knocked on the door & then her mom open the door and let us in.

"Autumn who is this."

"This is my girlfriend Jackie." We shook hands and we went to the couch & waited for her people to come. She introduced me too everybody & too he aunts family when I saw Cam I was shocked.

During when everybody was here this boy came in he had to be at least 3 years older he was a twin to Ian.

"Autumn who's this"

"This is my girlfriend Jackie." We shook hands and he was biting his lip looking at me sexually he was cute & he whispered in ear, I couldn't repeat what he said. Autumn didn't see cause she was in the kitchen then it was time to eat.

:::::

I couldn't go sleep then I went to kitchen. I was at the top of the stairs then Issac was right there. I walked pass him. He slapped my axs.

"I like my girls with a fat axs."

"I'm a lesbian sorry."

"I like lesbians"

"I'm with your sister." He got closer to me. The whole house was really dark. He took off my shorts then took off his he was rubbing his dxck at my entering. I pushed him away then I put on my shorts.

"Dxckhead" I went into Autumns room.

::::

We were back in New York I was in Autumns room. I couldn't hold it in longer I told Autumn everything she forgave me then I started crying. She was only mad Issac.

:::::