Chapter 12

Sasha

I was having a get together and everybody was invited except for Khalif. I know what he's been doing to Khalif and his problems I only told Tia. I didn't tell Jimmy cause I knew he would get out of hand and since he was the oldest I knew he wouldn't want his younger brother do drugs, raping people, getting high, stealing, cheating, and all sorts of things. I don't know whats wrong with him or why he's acting like this but it him.

"So how are you and Jimmy"

"Where find Cam actually put him on the list and his name was the only one on there." I started laughing then Jimmy came.

"So I heard your name was the only one on the list" He sat with us

"It's not funny"

"It kinda is"

"Whatever, y'all heard from Lee" Me and Tia looked at each other

"Y'all have something to tell me"

"Khalif is in a dark place, he's doing drugs I know you guys are just doing marijuana but he's doing more than that like LSD, Cocaine, Cannabis, Tobacco, Ecstasy, Meth and more. He's been drinking more like almost every single day. Plus he raped Aniqua. He's stealing stuff like jewelry, clothes, shoes furniture, money, and other stuff."

He didn't say anything then he left the house. Good thing everybody was leaving and the kids were in ATL again with the rest of the family. Me and Tia got in the car and followed Jimmy he was heading to the airport. He got out and bought a ticket to California. We did the same thing. The next flight was in 4 hours.

::::::::::

Meanwhile in California.....

Nee

Lee was over in my house and he was giving me money and apologizing.

"How much is this"

"80 billion" I look at him

"How did you get this"

"I just had extra money " Lately he's been giving me jewelry and stuff.

Now we live in a new house for us and the kids. We have different rooms but sometimes I sleep with him, he sleeps with me and were secretly together and we have sex once in a while. We were laying down when I got a knock on the door. I opened it to see Sasha.

"Wassup" I said

"Oh nothing just visiting I just missed California sometimes Nevada gets old" She said looking at the pile of money

"That's for Lee"

"How much is this" she said holding the money

"80 billion & it's not for you it's for me" Lee said snatching it out

"I don't want your dirty money anyways" She said air quoting your

"At least I got money" Lee said

She mumbles something but I couldn't hear her but I think Lee heard her cause he went by her and whispered something.

"She gonna find out anyways" Lee looked at her again.

She went to the door and opened it in came Tia & Jimmy. Jimmy looked mad.

"So you think it's okay to steal and do drugs now." I heard Jimmy say looking at Lee

"What do you mean steal"

"Your little friend here stealing money and shxt probably all those things that he gave you is something he fxcking stole."

"I have something to say, me and Lee are together this is why we live together and we've been so distant lately & me and Lee did have a kid together."

"We all knew I knew first I knew Lee was doing drugs and stuff plus we knew Lee was the father you named the baby KJ like really what would the baby be named Kaden Jr." Jimmy said

"Hope you get arrested one day and you think it's okay for you get rape people I'm out of here" He slammed the door.

::::::::::::