Chapter 28

Aniqua
I was in New York for this family reunion somebody invited me I don't know why. I opened the door and there was a lot of people.

"You must be Anqiua."

"Yea and who are you." She gave me a confused face "You don't remember me." I shook my head I really don't remember who she was. She took me in her room and got a photo album. She turned on a page that had my name on it.

She pointed at the picture and it was me. "I'm your mom sister." I turned my head real quick. "Say that again." She sighed "Dominic is your cousin." Dominic my cousin wow

"She told me she doesn't have a sister or brother." She shook her head

"I'm your mom sister when you were younger we got in a argument she got so mad she left and I never got to see you again then when Dominic told me about you, Sasha, & Tina I had reach in touch with you so I did."

"Dominic knew the whole time." She nodded her head. I was a lout to say something when I felt a punch. I look up to see Tina. I got up and then we started rolling on the floor punching and shxt. I got up then I told Dominic mom I'll see her tomorrow.

:::::

"Is Sasha his cousin too."

"No cause you guys have different moms." It was quite then I spoke. "How long did they know."

"Dominic knew for 5 years Sasha knew for 3." How come she didn't tell me this whole time. I called Sasha and she answered.

"What I'm busy." She said with a attitude "Why are you being rude." She kissed her teeth then spoke. "I'm busy okay." I was getting pissed by now. "did you know your husband was my cousin." I heard her say something but I couldn't hear her. "Yes I did know." She said with attitude again. "how come you didn't tell me." She ended the call then I saw her and Devin go in a little Frozen Yogurt store. DAMN He look just like Dominic they could be twins.

:::::::

I went in there and saw Sasha & Dev laughing. He whispered in her ear and gave him a crazy look.

"How do you have that much money." I overheard her say to Dev he was smiling then laughing eating his Froyo. "I got connections mommy." She gave him a "really nxgga" look. "Your daddy is your connection." he shook his head "G mama be giving me those hundreds too."

Dominic mom went to him & Sasha was laughing at Dev cause he got caught. They looked like they were having fun I wish I had that Oh well.

::::::

Draya

"We should move to Atlanta." I said to AJ

"Alright." How did he already have a house. "How do you have a house already." He started laughing moving to the other couch "Tell me" He shook his head.

I went to the bathroom and lifted up my baggy sweatshirt. I was getting heavy people been asking me why I haven't posted anything in two weeks on IG. I was going to get checked later on.

I got ready then I still heard AJ laughing I don't know what's funny. He asked where I was going but I told him I was meeting up with a old friend.

:::::

I arrived to the clinic and they pulled me in the room.

"Are you Draya." I nodded my head "What's the problem"

"Well I've been gaining weight but I don't think I'm pregnant so is there any way you can check what's going on." He nodded his head

"We're going to give you a pregnancy test to make sure, then we're going to give you a sonogram then do other tests to see." He handed me then pregnancy tests then I went to bathroom.

I waited a long time to pee. I finally peed on the stick and put in the ziploc bag they gave. I washed my hands then went to bed and waited for the gut to come back.

After 30 minutes he finally came he did the sonogram and gave the test to the other nurse. After that I had to wait a hour. He came back with his head down.

"Well Draya your not pregnant but you do have Hypothyroidism, Hypothyroidism is often called underactive thyroid or low thyroid and sometimes hypothyreosis, is a common disorder of the endocrine system in which the thyroid gland does not produce enough thyroid hormone. You can have comas coming back and forth for an example if your in a coma let's say for a week then you feel all healthy then two weeks later it can come back. You can also have miscarriages if your pregnant, good thing your not. If you were pregnant the baby could have caught and died. You can have hair loss, poor hearing, shortness of breath, poor memory hoarse voice, fatigue, feeling cold all the time, and extreme weight gain. The thing is when you gain the weight you have to take pills to drop it down." He gave me 2 bottles of pills and take two when the gain comes back.

"Thanks Doc." He modded his head " No problem" I went in my car and started crying then AJ called. I send him to voicemail and went home.

:::::

"So how was your friend." I forgot "She was nice." He gave me confused look. Then I went upstairs. He followed me can he just go play with his little PlayStation 4 and play GTA. I went in the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out AJ had my phone and a pissed look on his face. I went back in the bathroom and locked the door until I heard him in the living room cursing to himself.

I got dressed and went in the kitchen big mistake of my life.

::::::

AJ

When Draya was in shower she got a call and I answered it. It was her doctor saying that her disease could be very common and she had to be her blood drawn twice a week. I went in the kitchen and found her with pills glass of water and and sand which. I snatched that sandwich out of her mouth so fats and threw it in her trash.

"You got STD's or any HIV's." She rolled her eyes "I swear to god if you gave me a di- She cut me off. "First of all nxgga what you gonna do pull out a gun on me, second I didn't give you a disease, third I have Hypothyroidism." She semi-yelled and went upstairs. She said what now. I went upstairs.

"Man open the fxcking god damn door and let's fxcking talk." She finally opened the door after 10 minutes. I opened it and found her crying. I went to her and she hugged me burying her face in my shirt. She got my shirt all wet. "Baby what's wrong." She stopped talking then told me everything. I told her what the doctor said her eyes lit up.

I closed all the lights in the house and closed the window blinds. I went to bed with Draya and wrapped my arms around her going to sleep.

:::::

3 weeks later

Draya was on the hospital cause she was in a coma the doctors told me when she was in a coma they did treatment on her Hypothyroidism.  During those 3 weeks she still didn't wake up but she can hear. I was eating me some KFC when I heard a voice. I look up to see Draya eyes open and moving.

"So you didn't give me any chicken." She grabbed the box and started eating the rest of my chicken, corn & mashed potatoes. She dranked the rest of my soda and the rest of her water. She looked at me.

Then the  nurse came in she called the doctor then the rest of her family came to the hospital. She got dressed and we left the hospital. The doctor said she's lucky she got treated while in her coma because if she didn't more things would be happening and that her life is back to normal but she still has to do more test and draw her blood 2 times a week. We left the hospital and went back home.