Chapter 29

Aniqua

I was in the this little café enjoying my donut and coffee. Then I got a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see Money K smiling. "When did you get out and how."

"Got out four days ago and good behavior." I started laughing. "You good behavior funny Is the world changing now." He gave me a stern look.

"Funny huh." I nodded my head "Why you think I'm laughing."

"I swear I would kill your motherfxcking axs in this place."

"Keep playing I should've put a restraining order on you." He ate my donut then said "But you didn't"

He lucky I even want to talk to him. I was about to get up then he sat me on his lap. I looked in his eyes then he look in mine. I never really got to see his face like that. He was fine cute hood boy.

Then all of a sudden we started making out. He put his hands down to my core area he was rubbing it.

Then  we heard footsteps he pretend he dropped his phone then told the waiter he didn't want anything.

He kissed me one more time then told me to meet him here again tomorrow.

:::::

Money K

I know y'all probably saying why is this fxck boy here. We'll I'm a change man. Y'all probably denying it and shxt I don't give two flying fxcks.

When I saw Aniqua I was like damn.  She got badder and baby girl still look the same. Her body is just so fine.

I wanna make it up to her. I like sorry for raping & kidnapping her. I have one more surprise for her.

I entered the café and saw Aniqua on her phone. I sat down she looked at me then looked to my left. She started crying.

"Daddy who's that?"

"That's your mom." He gave a look then sat right by her. They hugged each other. "Hi I'm SJ you must be my mom" She nodded her head. "How old are you."

"I'm seven." They talked some more. Then I sat on the other side of her. We gave each other a kiss. She whispered things in my ear then kisses it. "Tonight" I asked she nodded her head.

"Eww mommy and daddy kissed." SJ said covering his eyes. Me and Niq started laughing.

Then we went back to her house. SJ went to sleep in the other room me and Niq did our thang.

The way she screaming my name. Her moans were sexy. Then we went to sleep.

::::::

I was woken up by crying. I look at Niq she cursing somebody out while crying.

"What do mean she don't want me there."........."I'm her mom I gave birth to her what if she dies."........."Whatever then" She hanged up the phone.

"Baby what happened."

"My daughter she got in a car accident she don't want me at the hospital."

"Why"

"When I was in hospital I woke up she was crying then I asked her she said Lee died in prison then I didn't anything to make it look like I care."

"Did you care" She shook her head "You so mean." Then SJ came in good thing we has clothes on. "Daddy I was scared last night."

"Why."

"Cause I heard a woman say 'oh god oh god it hurts it's so big_' then I heard her scream your name isn't your name Scott."

I started laughing my axs off and Niq was embarrassed her face turn red.

"It's was a movie." He gave me a confused look. "Where they having sex." I was in the floor by now. "Oh My God." Niq said

"No this big guy was trying to kill his wife. The gun was really big probably like 13 or 14 inches she said oh god oh god cause the guy was hitting her with the gun real good by now some of her skin is red from hitting her my name was in it cause they gave the guy my name."

"Oh okay" He walked out. Niq started hitting me. "What man."

"Probably 13 or 14 inches, hitting her real good." She said mocking me. I was smiling. I stood up and went by her. "You mad at me baby." I said playing her pxssy. "Yes."

I started fingering going fast she came all over my fingers. I smirked then lick my fingers. She tasted good axs hell. I sat her down and started eating her out she came like 4 times.

I looked at her she rolled her eyes then went to the bathroom.

Hahaha