Chapter 43 - Finale

Jimmy

I was with Tia and I was still thinking about the intruder.

Tia was on her phone. "Whos J." I said out of no where.

"When me and you weren't dating I went out with him he was abusing me and he used me as a sex slave. I didn't know he was a king pin so one day I heard him talking on the phone and then he saw me. He told me not to tell anybody or he'll kill me. So his boys thought it would be funny to tell him I told the police."

"Did you tell the police."

"No." She said I was about to say something when there was a shake.

The TV fell down and the lamps. "What's going on." She said. "It's a earthquake."

She started crying. Then a big boom came out of nowhere. The lights went out.

We looked outside people were trying to find shelter. I looked back Tia, "Baby i-."

THEN I felt something hit my head and I blacked out.

:::::

Tia

I saw Jimmy fall so I grabbed him. "Jimmy please answer me, answer me." I tried slapping him and pouring water.

He didn't wake up I called the ambulance and they were on their way.

I looked at Jimmy I didn't want him to die, I love him so much.

Their was a knock on the door. I opened it and the ambulance took Jimmy. I saw the cops telling people to get in their car.

I went in the cop car and they drove me to this place were everybody was at.

I quickly entered the building and I saw Dominic, Sasha, Devin, Cam, Kyle & Christian.

Cam told me AJ was in St.Louis visiting Eva's family.

I went over by them and then I prayed.

::::::

Ciara

I was at Issac house waiting for him to open the door. I felt something shake. I saw everybody running.

I went over tho this old lady. I asked her what was going on.

"There's a earthquake I hope your safe." Then she ran away.

My heart to beat faster. I ran into Issac place. I slipped and fell. It felt like liquid. I looked at it and it was blood.

I got up and saw a lots of blood trailing up to the bathroom.

I opened the door and saw Issac lifeless on the floor.

I saw a gun, pills & crack. I tried to wake up Issac.

"Issac p-p-please don't leave me I'm sorry Issac I'm sorry." I said crying I called the ambulance.

They got him and cover Issac up with the white sheet.

I can't believe he's gone. The cop was talking to me THEN I felt something hit my head I blacked out.

::::

Autumn

I was with Ricky & we were watching a movie. I got up and went in the kitchen.

I went back upstairs and Ricky was in my phone then he looked at me.

He handed me the phone and I read it.

AJ ~ Vi there's a earthquake happening in Nevada I don't know if anybody okay.