Chapter 32

Aniqua

I left the hospital and I told Lee too meet up with me at this spot. I entered the building then saw him.

"I just wanna say sorry for the stuff that happened at the house."

"No problem,

"We're going swimming at my place today come along." He nodded his head then went to his car.

{ I changed Khalifa, Kj, Sj, Kha'Nique, age:

Khalifa 19

Kj:17

Kha'Nique: 16

Sj: 16

Carry along....}

::::::

The family came and Khalifa brought her boyfriend, Kj brought his girlfeiend, Kha'Nique brought her boyfriend & Sj brought his girlfriend.

Every body was having fun then Lee left it was about 2:00 am. All the kids went to their room and me & Scott were in the pool.

"Baby come here." Scott said I can he was drunk. I came to him he was playing with my axs. "It jiggles too." He said laughing.

He untied my bathing suit. Then he was still playing with it. He started smacking it.

Pretty sure it's red now. He took off his trunks then you know what happened after that.

::::

Kj

I was in my room with my girlfriend Asia she was teasing a nxgga. She put her hands in my basketball shorts and was give me a hand job. I turned off the lights. Dark sex is the best sex. ; )

I was getting hard by the second. It wasn't even 3 minutes & my kids were all over her hand.

She licked her hand. "You taste good." She said. She took off my shorts then gave me a blowjob. She knew what she doing she was doing hella good.

I took off her shorts then was fingering her she came about 6 times in 3 minutes.

I made her sit on my face then ate her out. She was loud axs hell. She came in my mouth but I didn't care her pxssy and cum tasted good axs hell anyways.It tasted like cotton candy.

I love cotton candy...

She was moaning loud axs hell but she covered that with a pillow so only us was hearing her.

She got off of me then she was riding me. She was tight. Her walls were squeezing my dxck. I was lowly cursing she was too.

"Damn ma." I said in her ear I turned her around so she was at the bottom and I was on top. He went slow then fast.

The only thing you could hear was skin slapping, moans, grunts, & cursing. After another hour we was sweating and breathing heavy. Our chest was touching each other then her pxssy and my dxck was touching each other and she put her leg over my body that's how we fell asleep.

Naked !

::::::

I woke up for school and got dressed. I looked to my right to see Asia gone. I had a headache so I took some pain killers. I put on my clothes then walked to school.

:::::::

I was in 5th period theater Asia still didn't come yet. Then 20 minutes later she finally came.

She was wearing her Adidas superstar track outfit & taxi 12's. The teacher asked her to take off her jacket and she declined.

"Well you have too it's 79 degrees." She said... She handed Asia the script for next week. She sat down by me & I noticed a bunch of hickey's from her arm to her collarbone and neck.

I started laughing. She gave me a death stare. I made her chair come closer to me. I looked around and everybody was practicing or talking about random stuff.

I kissed her on the cheek. She stayed mad.

"When bae mad at you all you gonna do this." Then I kissed all over her face she started smiling.

"Bae you mad." I asked she shook her head. I kissed her on the lip "You sure." I nodded her head. I kissed her nose "You sure" She nodded her head "I kissed her on her forehead. "You sure "Yes"

"Say yes papi." I whispered in her ear

"Yes papi." She whispered in my ear. Then kissing it she purposely brush her hand against my dxck. Then sat back down. She smirked.

I got her

:::::