Chapter 22

AJ

Derek, Eli & I were at the college waiting for Eva's uncle.

"I heard a little thing about you and Eva." Eli said

"Draya's dad saying we had sex." Derek started laughing then he stop when saw something. I look and saw Draya and her dad. Why is she here ? Then I saw Eva and her uncle. She came by me and went on my back. 

"I'm tired." She said closing her eyes putting her head in the crook of m neck.

"AJ, Elijah, Derek nice to meet you three again." We all shook hands then he went to Draya and talked to her father.

He told us that we can go around the campus meet him at 4 that Draya had to come with us. When we were walking I heard light snores. Draya was all the way in the back we left her. Hahaha.

:::::

"So do you like the school."

"Yea" All three of us said Eva got off my back

"So are you gonna come to school." We nodded our heads.. We talked some more then we left Derek & Eli went home. Me & Eva walked home.

"How many piercings do you have." I asked her she had a lot

"18" I looked at her

"Where" She stopped walking and turned around

"5 ear piercings, 2 nose piercings, 1 tongue piercing, 2 belly piercings, 2 hip piercings."

"Where's the others."

"You have too see me naked for that." She started laughing and walking. I swear she's weird.

::::

Eva

I was taking a shower when I got a call.

"Is this Eva."

"Yes"

"I would like to inform you that you got accepted to Boston University."

"Thank you"

"The only thing is that you have too come in 2 days to get started."

"Why is that."

"Students who get accepted into Boston have to come over here and get everything sorted and during that week you start class."

"Oh okay I'll be their soon." I ended the call.

Guess who's going to Massachusetts.......

::::::::

"When you leaving"

"In 2 days."

"Aren't you suppose to be leaving in a month."

"Yea"

"Since you leaving let me see that body." He said looking at me biting his lip.

"I'm not old enough."

"We're 18"

"I'm on my period."

"No you not"

"I'm tired."

"I can put you asleep."

"I'm not ready."

"But you act like a freak all the time."

"We're in a public place."

"There's a bathroom right over there plus it 11 at night." I looked at the bathroom then at AJ.

I got up then grabbed his hand then went to the bathroom.

:::::::

"Damn ma you bad." A random guy said.... I was in Boston

"You got some nice tittes and a fat axs."

"Sorry I'm taken."

"Whoever got you on lockdown lucky axs hell what you mixed with."

"Puerto Rican & Black got any more questions."

"Nope" He left

BOSTON BOYS

:::::

Tia

Jimmy wasn't talking to me since the whole teasing chaos. So I cooked his favorite food but only for me I left it in the microwave. I went upstairs and waited then I heard the front door.

I went to the kitchen and got the food, passed him making the food scent g through his nose. I went in the guest room and locked it. Moments later banging. I made sure didn't eat the food.

Then the door opened.

"You know I miss you right." I handed him the food

"Thanks ma." I rolled my eyes