Chapter 34

Kj

It was Asia birthday and I was looking for her but I couldn't find her. I saw a group of girls then I asked them they pointed to the bathroom and then I went inside. I wasn't scared to go in the bathroom I was just looking for my baby.

I heard crying in the big stall I opened it and saw Asia I locked the door. Lifted up her head she had a scar on her cheek and a bruise on her other one I looked at her arm she a red mark. "Baby what's wrong."

She told about how she was just looking in the mirror one of the girls I was talking too jumping her she couldn't do anything cause other girls her holding her. Then how she was talking about her past and she gonna tell other people about.

I was about to say something then I heard a familiar loud voice.

"Who did this to you when I found out who it is I'm gonna beat they axs."

Ty, Asia best friend said. "Missy stupid axs."

Ty got vaseline out her bookbag and put it on her face. "I'll be right back."

I swear she grew up learning that type of shxt. She left the bathroom and I talked to Asia.

"It's gonna be alright I promise don't let anybody let you down its your birthday fxck all low down dxck sucking axs bxtches. Don't make them ruin your day. Just remember they doing that shxt cause they jealous of your smart, sexy, talented if you know what I mean, educated, axs. Plus they mad cause you belong to me you know all these hxes chasing after me." We laughed then we started making out.

"We going to your house later on." I said to her she nodded her head then we heard a girl scream.

We went out the stall and saw Missy being dragged be Ty.

Ty was cursing her out and kicking her. We left her there and left the school since it was only a half day. Everybody was gonna leave in 20 minutes.

::::::

We went up to her room, she saw a big axs teddy bear with a little ring on it, a whole bunch of flowers, chocolate covered strawberries, pizza, and more. She looked at me then hugged me.

::::

She moaned louder when I went deeper in her. I took myself out of her and I was about to nut but then I remembered what Lee & Scott told me. I put on my clothes then raced out of there.

::::::

2 Months Later...

Me & Asia haven't talked in 2 months I'm pretty sure we've broken up by now. We have every class together but in those classes we sit by each other or sit in front of each other.

During lunch she would hang out with the basketball players & their girlfriends instead of us.

I noticed this one guy was really close to her he had her sitting on his lap or a arm around her shoulder & him checking her out.

Tbh I was jealous..shxttt... I still loved her when the whole school knew we broke up girls be thirsty and shxtt. Asking me for shxt...

With prom being tonight I was gonna stay home probably go to movies to watch Fast 7 idrk.

I was in the auditorium cause Ty decided it would be nice to interrupte my date with Netflix I was gonna order me some pizza, hot wings, shrimp fried rice, and make me some smore's then call it a night.

I went in auditorium and saw Asia making out with the guy. She looked like she was happy. I looked at Ty.

"You brought me here because. "

"Stop it I want my two best friends to be together again."

"Sorry Ty but if she wants to be with him that's her I can't stop." She let out a loud sigh "Can you at least ask her prom." I shook my head no.

She let out a even louder sigh making Asia and her boyfriend look this way. I shook my head and left the room.

:::::

I was downstairs and SJ and Khalifa was getting ready for their prom. "Ain't you suppose to go to also." SJ asked me

"I'm not going."

"Your a senior your suppose to go."

"I'm not going anywhere." He left the room and went in to mine closet he pulled out this suit and layed it on the bed. "Your wear this I don't give a flying fxck what you say be ready in 20 minutes. " He left the room just like.

:::::::

I was at the prom tbh it was lame...just saying. I was sitting down the whole time on my phone you know the girls kept on asking me I declined.

This one girl looked piss she was on her phone the whole time. I went by her a took her phone.

"Can I please get my phone back I'm just tryin to call a cab." I shook my head no.

"What's wrong with you."

"My stupid sister basically dragged me here I was just gonna stay home and have a date with Netflix." I laughed.

"I'm know what you mean."

"Your brother ?"

"Yea he only a junior"

"Mine is too she right there." I looked in the direction she pointing at.

I saw her sister dancing on SJ. "That's my brother."

"My name Jasmine"

"Kj." She smiled we laughed then she kissed me.

She got soft lips. "I'm so sorry it wasn't suppose to be like that I was just in the moments I do-

I kissed her back then I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Asia.

"So you gonna do me like." I don't know what she talking about cause during those two months I tried to talk to her but she would either ignore me or tell me shut up and go away.

"We not together."

"Last time I check we still together nobody broke up with anybody."

"Last time I checked that basketball guy was your prom date & was found all types of stuff."

She looked sad and went away. Me and Jasmine talked some more than it was time to announce king & queen. Me & Jasmine decided we were gonna leave after this.

Then I heard my name I went on the stage and got my crown then I heard Jasmine name. She looked shocked everybody thought it was gonna be Asia. She got on the stage and got her stuff. Then everybody went back to what they were doing.

Me & Jasmine left the auditorium then we saw Asia and the other guy. We went to my Range Rover and drove to the movies she changed into flats and left her tiara in the car.

We watch Fast 7 were eating Hot Cheetos during the whole movie.

After I drop her home then she told me she had a great time I opened my car door and told her to come back.

"What happened."

"Off we gonna kiss we gotta do it right." I pulled her close to me then we started kissing I licked her bottom lip for entrance I smacked her axs she moaned in my moan. I pulled away she was pulling on my bottom lip. We started make out even more then she left.

Damn....