Chapter 33

Writing in Process
....

Oh now go.

::::::

SJ

"Baby" She didn't do anything

"Baby"

"Baby" I threw my carrot at her she threw one back. "Jessica"

"Yes my sweet beloved." She said being sarcastic.

"Remember yesterday. " I said she turned red "I remember the way you were screaming my name like you wanted me to give you more."

"Okay we can stop there."

"It was on a Sunday night 11:00 pm you took off your shorts then that sweet pwussy was lookin right. I remember when I fingered you and gave you head at the same time. You were so fxcking loud. I can tell I was doing you right." I whispered in her ear being all freaky.

"Babe stop." She crossed her legs moving all around. I laughed she was horny.

"Then when I entered you were right axs hell. I like my girls tight. Plus when you was sucking me up you know what you were doing. You taste like chocolate." I said putting her on my lap rubbing her.

"SJ stop" She moaned in my ear.

We were all the way in the back so nobody was seeing what we're doing. I could fxck her again and nobody would notice.

I put my hands in her leggings and touch her underwear she was wet. "You getting wet cause of me." I said whispering & laughing we made out then I started to finger her.

She was biting her lip cause she know she is when we start. 2 minutes before class was over I stop at that moment she came all my finger.

I licked it all up cause that shxt tasted good. Since this was last period we went to her house & did the business.

::::

After that I went home and when I got inside Kj stopped me. He smelled my shirt and my fingers. We both smirked. "How many times." He asked

"About 15."

"Y'all had sex 15 times." Khalifa said to me shocked it wasn't a big deal. "Yea so."

"Kj how many times have to had sex."

"About 20."

"Y'all having more sex than me." She said. We all started laughing

"How was it." Kj asked me

"Are you serious." Me and Life said then we saw Kha'Nique she looked suspicious. Kj stop her too.

"Is this some time of intervention. " She said.

I heard Khalif & my dad come upstairs. They stared at us and told us to meet them downstairs. We all took showers then went downstairs.

They had lie detector.

We sat down on the couch and waited for them. They had us hooked on the lie detector started asking us question. I was first I couldn't stop laughing.

"How old were you when you had sex." Me and Kj started laughing

"I was 15." It was the truth

"How many times did you have sex."

"Can we pass." I asked my dad

"No" my face hit my palm.

"15" My dad looked pissed "Do you strap up or go raw."

"Raw." I saw Lifa face and she was laughing her axs off so was Kha'Nique and Kj.

"Did you have sex yesterday at the party."

I started laughing "Yes."

"Did you have sex today."

"Yes" I got out of the chair and ran upstairs my dad was chasing me. I locked the door.

::::::

Kha'Nique

It was my turn I was nervous

"Have you ever had sex."

"No" That was the truth I'm still a virgin. It came out positive.

"Have you ever got head."

"No." It came out positive.

"Have you ever gave head."

"No." It came out positive then I sat down on the couch and waited for them to do Kj. This was going to be interesting.

"Have you ever had sex."

"Yes" He answered truthfully. "Ever got head or gave head."

"Yes"

"Wrap up or go raw."

"I go raw." Me and Khalifa started laughing "

"Did you have sex yesterday or today."

"Both"

"How many times."

"20" My dad gave him "I'm gonna beat your axs" look. They Un hooked him he ran up the stairs so fast. My dad chased him. My family is full of freaks.