Chapter 31

Ronnie Banks play Dominic

:::::

Khalifa

I was in the hospital for a our 3 weeks now they said I had a broken arm and leg. Yes I did say I didn't want my mom to come cause I didn't trust her anymore.

So it's whatever. When I woke up I heard a familiar voice l I look to my left and saw my dad. He didn't see me then 3 minutes later he did.

I started getting mad. "Wassup baby girl." He tried to hug me but I punched him on the chest. "Your such a liar I can't believe you ."

"Isn't it everybody beat up on Lee day." I was trying to get calm.

Then Jimmy & Tia came in. They stopped talking then Jimmy saw my dad.

"Thought your fxcked up axs was dead."

"Bruh don't start that bullshxt." Jimmy was about to curse him out.

Then my brother and sister came in.

"Hi sissy." Kha'Nique said getting on the bed then I heard Dev come in.

He was putting money in his pocket. I swear this little gonna be richer than the president.

He said hi to me then went back to counting his money.

Then Dominic came in. I just found out he was related to me.

He said Wassup then took Dev money. Dev got mad.

I swear something gonna happen.

Then Sasha came in with AJ, Draya, Autumn, Vi, Autumn's girlfriend & Ian.

As you see I come from a very big family.

"I thought you were dead." Sasha, Autumn, Vi, AJ & Ian said.

Then Dev was flirting with Autumn's girlfriend. Then we all heard

"I don't care if your older I like older girls anyway you know what baby girl by your something pretty, you beautiful, smart, talented, amazing, your beauty giving me life right."

We all started laughing. Then he pulled out his wallet & gave her money. "Sorry I don't need money." She said smiling giving him back his money.

"Th- Sasha cut him off "Little boy come sit your curly head self down."

"Mom don't you see I'm getting somewhere I'm gonna ask her what that mouth do tho."

Everybody started laughing their axs off except for Lee."

"Mom?" Dev turned around then and walked towards him.

"Yes she my mom who are you."

"Swae Lee who are you."

"That's a stupid name you know right."

"You lucky you not child."

"Don't talk to him like that." Ian said

"Who are you talking too." Lee said

"You." Ian said. Lee shook his head and sat down.

"You need this more than I do." Ian & Dev said throwing money at him. Dev sat on Jackie lap going through her instagram page.

Lee left the room. Ian left too. Autumn and Jackie had to leave cause Autumn had a photo shoot to do.

"Dev where you going."

"Back to New York."

"Why" Dominic said

"Cause bae going too."

"But you live here in Nevada." He didn't say anything and told a Jackie to call him. This boy can be something else.

Tia, Jimmy, Sasha, Dominic & Dev stayed.

"Do you guys know where my mom is."

They all looked at each other.

"You know the guy who raped your mom well their dating."

"That's stupid." They nodded their heads then I texted my mom and she said she was on her way. Withen a few minutes she came on with a kid and guy who was looked like he was 6'7. Everybody left leaving me, my mom, her boyfriend, and a little kid.

"So did you know Lee was alive." I asked her

"Yea."

"You didn't tell me."

"I just found out today plus you weren't talking to me." I nodded my head "Who's that."

"This is Scott and SJ." Scott looked at me and SJ was trying not to make eye contact with me.

"So fro you guys have a kid together or is that his kid with somebody else."

"It's our kid." Scott said

"How old are you SJ."

"Seven." I looked at my mom. "I haven't seen him in seven years calm down." She told me

We talked some more I found Scott wasn't actually that bad & SJ is a nice friendly little boy....