Part 41

Harry's lips were touching my lips. Our lips are hugging. Oh my god. After I got over the realization that Harry Fucking Styles was in fact kissing me, I pushed him off of me.

"What the actual fuck was that? Oh my god!" I screamed, glaring at the boy in front of me.

"I don't know. I wouldn't call that a kiss but I guess technically it was," he replied plainly, smirking at me.

How could I ever like such an arrogant asshole? How could an arrogant asshole like anyone but himself.

"Do you realize how childish you are?" I hissed, crossing my arms.

"I'm the childish one?" He laughed.

"That's what I just said, Twattoos."

"Twattoos?" he asked. He looked like he was pondering about the name for a while. "Cute."

"It's not cute and you're not cute! Cute isn't even a thing! Go away!" I screamed.

He cocked his brow and stared at me as if he just proved a point. "See? Childish."

"Oh, yeah? You're pretty childish for always instigating something."

"You're childish for not knowing what a kiss is."

"I obviously do," I seethed. "Do you honestly think that I lived this long and never learned anything about sex or kissing? How naïve do you think I am?"

He shrugged. "I don't know you seem pretty confused."

"What do you think they teach you in health class, you gremlin?"

At this moment I had no idea what I was saying and why I was being so defensive.

Harry looked at me, clearly amused and did that stupid asshole thing that he does: lick the top row of his teeth and smile.

I stared him down but that didn't disrupt his happiness.

"Why are you still here? Go away!"

"Okay." He laughed, hugging me and kissing the top of my head.

I scrunched my nose up and pushed him off of me, only making him laugh harder. He won't be laughing after I give him a bloody nose.

"You're cute. Don't ever change," he teases before finally leaving my room.

"Goodnight! Talk to you later!" he calls out like an asshole before leaving my property.

"I will not! Don't tell me what to do!"

...

I did not have a goodnight and I did talk to him later.

He wouldn't stop texting me when he got home. It got so serious that I went into my parents' room crying and telling them to get me a new number. They refused.

Satan: Hello.

Me: stop. Go away

Satan: I am away.

Me: not away enough

Satan: That doesn't even make sense.

Me: u don't even make sense

Satan: Mhmm cute.

Me: STOP TEXTING ME

Satan: Stop texting me back.

I put my phone down and rubbed my forehead. Out of all the stalkers in town I got stuck with this one. I heard my ringtone go off a couple of times before I got annoyed and switched it off to silent. I stared blankly at the ceiling before curiosity got the best of my. I quickly grabbed my phone and looked at my messages.

Satan: I didn't really mean it.

Satan: Stop being stubborn, text me back.

Satan: Y/N.

Satan: I guess it's okay too if you want to talk face to face.

Satan: I don't mind sneaking into your house.

Satan: You probably wouldn't mind either.

Satan: Who knows how many fantasies you've already had about that.

Satan: I could only imagine what you picture me doing to you.

Me: oKAY SATAN CALM DOWN OMG NO BREAKING INTO HOUSES I'LL TALK 2 U

Satan: Aww. That's too bad.

Me: can u calm down n eat a snickers. u aren't u when ur hungry

Satan: Stop.

Me: whatt

Satan: When you talk to me can you at least spell out the full words you're trying to say? It's annoying.

Me: if it's so annoying u should stop talking 2 me

Satan: I guess I'll just have to punish you now.

Me: Okay, okay. Proper English now. Happy?

Satan: Ecstatic.

I could help a small smile from making its way to my lips. I bit down on my bottom lip slightly to suppress it from growing any wider. I quickly stop myself when I remembered that it was against one of Harry's many rules.

I slapped myself when I remembered that he wasn't their and I couldn't care less about his demanding orders.

Satan: How was your day?

I don't think we've ever had a normal conversation before.

Me: It was fine until you showed up. Yours?

Satan: You can't possibly be saying that you enjoyed JASON's company over mine.

I rolled my eyes at his attempt to get me to stop calling Jason Jase.

Me: That's such a pity because that's exactly what I'm saying.

Satan: I see. And is there any way that I would be able to change that?

Me: No, I can't think of any way at the moment.

Satan: Shame.

Satan: So what did you do with JASON anyways?

Satan: Did he take you out on a date?

Satan: Did he take you to another movie?

Satan: It was probably a really shitty movie.

Satan: Did he pay for your ticket this time?

Satan: Did he take you out to eat?

Satan: Did he kiss you?

Satan: Did he touch you, Y/N?

Satan: Y/N, why aren't you answering me?

Me: I'm getting really tired. Talk to you tomorrow, Harry.

And that was when I turned off my phone, shut and locked every window and door in my house, and went to sleep.

---

New updating schedule (not like the was an old one): Thursday's and Saturday's.

Yay to becoming more organised. Can I like hire one of you guys to keep me on track and yell at me and tell me when I'm supposed to do things? Thanks.

It feels like every time I write a new part (once in a blue moon) I thank you guys for being patient and continuing to read my crappy story.

Today is no different.

Thank you for being patient and continuing to read my crappy stories.

I'm glad that you guys seem to enjoy reading and it makes me really happy when you comment and vote because I notice all of you (sorry for being creepy).

Enough of being all mushy gushy. You guys are probably all tired of that saying how romantic my story is. Excuse the sarcasm.

Love your faces. B