Part 42

This is just gonna be a "cute" filler chapter okay? Cool.

I think it's safe to say that Harry Styles stalks me. Well, we are neighbours and we do go to the same school but that doesn't change anything. I'm convinced that he stalks me.

After his "love" confession I thought that he would've been nicer to me to get me to feel the same way. Yeah, well that didn't happen. He's his usual rude an cocky self. I try to avoid him but he just threatens to come over.

So in conclusion nothing has really changed.

"Let's go somewhere."

"No."

"Why not?" Harry stared at me and cocked his brow.

"Because the outside world is scary," I replied plainly, flipping the page of the book I was reading.

"Then we can go to my house," he suggests.

"That would require stepping out of mine."

"Y/N."

"Harry."

He sighed as he took something off my desk and examined it. He played with it while laying on my bed. This is usually how things go between us. He also usually breaks my things and tapes them back together, claiming that they're "fixed."

"What is this anyways?" he asked poking at the item.

"It's a box."

"What's in it?"

"You're so annoying."

"I'm not annoying. I'm Harry, remember?" he said in a high pitched voice.

I put down my book and looked at the little boy who was craving attention. "What?"

"What? You don't remember when you- Ah. Never mind," he mutters not looking up at me. "How do you even open this damn thing? Fuck."

I snatched the box away from Harry before he broke another one of my personal belongings. "Look." I demonstrated how to open the box, pressing a button and lifting the top up at the same time. "Woah. So cool, right?"

Harry rolled his eyes at me before he snatched the box back from me. "There's nothing in here."

"I know. I couldn't think of anything that I wanted to put in it."

"Then why'd you get it?"

"Because I had money and it was cute. I couldn't help myself."

"You're stupid."

"Get out."

"Why?" he groaned, laying back on my bed.

"Because you're annoying me. Now get out. You're distracting me from my book!"

He glared at me before taking the book that was on my desk. "What the fuck? This is an instruction manual on how to work your new Samsung TV."

"Glad you know how to read, now give it back to me." I reached over to grab the book but Harry moved if further away from me. "Harry!"

"Why are you reading it?"

Because it's easier to avoid you and seem uninteresting so you can leave me alone. "Because it's cool."

"Because it's cool?" Harry sneered.

"Yeah. You never know when your TV might unexpectedly turn off. Might as well find out what you need to do when such a tragedy occurs."

Harry opened the window and threw the book out. I rushed to my window to see that it landed on the tree in my front yard.

"What the fuck, Harry! I was reading that!" I groaned.

"Well, if you want to continue reading it then go outside and climb that tree."

"I'm not going outside to climb a tree, who do you think I am?"

"If you want to retrieve that cool book of yours you will."

I glared at him, furrowing my brows. I think I still have the little pamphlet on how to work your iPhone here somewhere. I dug through my desk and found it. I sat back down to read it before it was snatched away from me. "Give it back!"

"What's wrong with you? Why the fuck are you sitting around reading informational writings about your technological devices?"

"Does it piss you off?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I don't like it when you do things like this."

"Things like what?" I ask defensively. "Am I too boring for you?" I didn't give him a chance to reply before I spoke again. "Well, I'm sorry for the way I am. This is just my lifestyle. I guess this is goodbye then. I'm sorry for not being the girl that you wanted me to be. Guess all good things must come to an end. You should probably leave now, I don't think I can look at you without remembering what we had. Leave now, please. Don't make this harder than it already is," I cried as I pushed Harry out of my room and my house.

Harry rolled his eyes before I pushed him off of the front doorstep. My eyes widened in horror at the sight of Harry falling onto the ground. I guess I don't know my own strength.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"

"Whatever, just help me get up."

I reached my hand out before pulling it back. "How do I know this isn't gonna be one of those things where I try to help you up but you pull me down with you?"

"You don't, now help me."

"I don't think I want to risk it."

"Y/N, this is your fault."

"I'm completely aware of that."

"I can't get up by myself, I think I twisted my ankle."

"I should get life alert."

"Fine, Y/N. I promise that I won't pull you down with me. What good would it be with two injured people laying down in the front of your house? Just help!"

I signed, giving in. "Fine."

I stretched out my hand for him to grab onto and like he promised, he didn't pull me down. Instead, he grabbed me and flung me over his shoulder like I was his backpack or something.

"Harry!"

"Y/N!"

I groaned before punching his back rapidly.

"Ow! Stop!"

"Why?"

"It hurts, that's why. The fuck, are you wearing rings?"

"Yeah. You'll be fine though, you seem to heal quickly." I rolled my eyes.

"Cute."

"Harry, let me down! This is not consent! Oh my god!"

Harry opened the door to the passenger seat before placing me in. He quickly slammed the door shut and walked over to the driver's seat.

I tried to open the door but it wouldn't work. This fucker has the fucking child lock on. What car has child lock on the passenger seat?

He seemed to enjoy my suffering seeing there's a smirk plastered on his annoying face.

"Oh my god, you are a serial killer," I groaned, leaning back on the chair.

Nothing stopped his grin from growing even wider than the one he has on now.

"Put on your seatbelt unless you wanna die."

Sweet baby Jesus.

--

I'm not alright though