Part 47

I've lost my mind.

The only thing I could really focus on was how soft his lips were.

Why am I kissing him back? I dunno. Why am I abandoning every ounce of will power I have for him? I dunno. What is even happening right now? I dunno.

I felt the kids beginning to deepen. I quickly pushed him away when I felt him bite at my bottom lip. I faked a cough and wiped my lips furiously.

"I'm just gonna leave now," I said awkwardly.

"But we're not done talking-"

"Well, talking' just gonna have to wait some other time! Bye! Gotta go!" I breathed, dashing out of his house.

I can honestly say that that was the fastest I have ever ran. Well, that's the only time I've ever ran.

I was too scared to turn around to see if he was behind me. When I finally reached my house, I locked everything. Anything that had a lock on it was now locked.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" my dad asked, furrowing his brows.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" I smiled widely at him. Why am I so bad at living?

"Hey, I know you're a teenager and all and you might be trying to do what you and your friends think are cool, but drugs are bad. Okay? I don't want you-"

"I'm not doing drugs, dad," I muttered. "Do you know how expensive they are? I don't even have a job and you barely give me money."

"We don't give you money because we don't want you to do drugs."

"Thanks, dad. I appreciate it," I mumbled, dashing into my room.

I'm so bad at real life. Maybe if my parents actually forced me to go outside more when I was a child I'd actually be somewhat normal.

This is like that one time the guy I liked asked me out and I got really nervous and I told him that I had to walk my fish. I never really understood why he never talked to me again.

I could really use a support group right about now. I reached for my phone to text Mel. I mean, she's the only girl friend I have at this school. She's bound to know a thing or two about guys. Not that I'm asking her for guy advice. I don't need any guy advice. I'm asking her for life advice. My eyes widened in horror when I realised that my phone was not on me. I screamed into my pillow when I realised that the last time I had it was in Harry's house. Oh sweet baby Jesus why.

This would've been a lot easier if I actually remembered people's phone numbers.

"Y/N! Someone is here to see you!" I heard my mom call.

My body ran cold.

"Y/N!"

"Yeah!"

"Why was the door so locked?" I headed my mom ask my dad.

"I don't know."

I dragged myself into the living room and prepared myself for the worst.

I furrowed my brows in confusion. "Jase?"

"Yeah," he said nervously. "Sorry. It's only me."

I sighed in relief. "No, actually I'm really happy that it's you."

A shy smile appeared on his face. "I just wanted for talk to you."

"We can talk in my room," I said, going to the door and re-locking everything.

"Are you sure your parents won't mind?" he asked nervously.

"They won't. As long as I'm not doing drugs. You don't have any drugs, right?"

"No! Of course not."

"Good."

He followed me awkwardly into my room.

I plopped down on my bed as he just stood there.

This is totally different from when Harry first came into my room. He acted as though my house was his own. Then again, he acts like everywhere he goes is his house. What the fuck am I even thinking?

"I'm sorry." We suddenly say in sync.

I laughed. "Why?"

"I had no idea Harry was gonna be there. I thought he was gonna ditch like he usually does when my mom asks him to do something with us. I'm also sorry for not telling you earlier that Harry and I were related," he apologised sincerely.

I've never heard a sincere apology before. It overwhelmed me.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't of left with Harry when you were obviously worked up. That was really bitchy if me, especially since you invited me to come there with you," I reassured.

"I'm sorry that I didn't go after you," he said seriously.

"It's fine. Knowing Harry he wouldn't have left until I came with him, even if that means that I lose an arm in the process."

"He's an ass," Jase muttered.

"I know. He shouldn't have said those things about us either. He was just trying to get you angry."

"But he didn't."

"I know, you-"

"Y/N, you're not understanding what I'm saying."

"What?"

Jase laughed and kneeled on the ground in front of me. Are we getting married? What is happening?

"I wasn't mad because he wasn't wrong. I really like you, Y/N."

"Thanks, I like you too."

"Not like that. I really like you."

"Oh."

"Will you go out with me?"

"Um, sure."

Jase smiled widely before hugging me tightly.

What did I do?

--

Sorry

The fandom is full of drama llamas so this book is gonna be full of drama llama okie?

You would've thought my book was cute

But Jase is cute though

I mean Evan Peters.

Evan

Peters

B