Part 59

Warning this chapter is kinda really messy and jumps around a lot (but it's coot). Sorry.

One week into friendship

"So, what do you think about her shoes?"

"They don't match her outfit and the colour clashes with her eyes but people shouldn't be judged on what they wear and she can wear anything that makes her happy."

I nodded proudly. "I taught you well, young grasshopper."

"Mhm," Harry hummed before taking a sip of his smoothie. "You know that being 'friends' only means that we're going to be spending a lot of time together. I think that might be a flaw in your plan to isolate yourself from me."

"Or maybe it's my plan to annoy you into not liking me anymore," I retorted.

"I believe that your previous attempts in doing so only made my affection for you grow stronger." Harry grinned slyly.

This boy I swear.

"So, is this what friends do? Go to the mall and just examine people?"

"Basically."

"Jesus Christ." Harry took another sip of his smoothie. "That's why I don't have friends."

"That's not why," I hummed.

Harry glared at me and I rolled my eyes.

"That's why."

"I don't want to do this anymore," Harry stated as he got out of his seat.

"What? Why?" I pouted.

"Because it's stupid."

"You're stupid."

"We are not doing this right now, Y/N," Harry warned.

"Fine," I huffed. "Then what do you suggest we do?"

"I think we should f-" Harry started.

"If you suggest anything sexual Harry I swear I will burn everything of value to you," I interrupted.

"Find a new place to hang out," he finished.

"Okay, where?"

"My house so we can fuck."

"I don't want to be your friend anymore. Bye."

"Y/N, wait! Goddammit how the fuck are you walking so fast."

...

Two weeks into friendship

"Stop going on your phone."

"No."

He grabbed my phone out of my hands and sprawled down across my lap. He smiled innocently before poking my cheek. "Sup."

"Get off me you frog," I groaned, trying to push him off.

"I'm good. Thanks," he hummed, closing his eyes as if I wasn't trying to push his entire body off of me.

"Bitch, you are going to get off before I burn everything you love."

Harry got off. "I only got off so you wouldn't have to burn and hurt yourself, babe."

My eyes twitched. This boy I swear. "Smooth as crunchy peanut butter."

Harry laughed and shrugged. "I try."

...

Three weeks into friendship

"You know, I'm getting really tired of you," Harry huffed, putting the Lucky Charms back onto the shelf.

"Funny, I was just about to do the same thing about you," I retort, smiling innocently as I put the Lucky Charms back into the shopping cart.

"You already have five boxes of cereal in this fucking cart."

"Okay but I can have six boxes in the cart."

"Everything that you have put in here are pure sugar. It's not good for you," he reasoned, reaching for the box.

I grabbed it to stop him from touching it. "Don't you fucking dare."

"Y/N," Harry warned.

"Harry," I said, trying to mimic him.

"Put the fucking box of Lucky Charms back now or you're not getting anything," he threatened, trying to grab my Lucky Charms away from me.

"No, Harry." I hugged the box closer to me.

"Give me the box." He grabbed the box.

"No." I pulled it back.

"Now!" He tugged harshly and my eyes widened in horror as I saw the cereal spill onto the ground.

I glanced over to see a little girl staring at us. Harry noticed that my attention was pointed elsewhere and followed after me. The girl looked horrified as Harry glanced at her.

"What are you looking at?" Harry snarled.

The little girl's eyes brimmed with tears before full on sobbing and running away.

"What you gotta be a spawn of Satan for." I sighed, shaking my head.

"She shouldn't have been at Walmart twelve in the fucking morning," Harry defended.

"Neither should we."

Harry merely glared at me, probably because it was my idea to go to Walmart at twelve in the morning while my parents were having the longest date night in the history of date nights.

"Hey, if you break the merchandise then you have to pay for it!" Shit. We turned to see an employee angrily looking at us and the mess that Harry made.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Your father broke the condom but he still didn't pay for child support so..."

"Yo," I whispered. This boy.

The employee just continued to look at us angrily but a hint of shock was evident in his face.

"Let's leave, Y/N. I'll bring you to McDonald's," Harry called, already walking ahead of me.

"Aye," I cheered happily. I looked back at the employee who still looked angry. I dug in my pocket for some money but realised that I only had two dollar, three pennies, and a coupon for a toothbrush. I quickly handed the employee everything that I had in my pockets. "Sorry about the mess. I bet your father's a great man. Gotta blast."

I quickly scurried away after Harry. "You better not be lying about getting McDonald's!"

I wouldn't be surprised if we were forever banned from this Walmart.

---

Cute chapter w their friendship because they cute they cute

also because shit bouta go down

Ps my guinea pig is so cute I cry

B