Part 31

Part 31

He occasionally glanced over at me again, but I never gave him any signs that I saw him.

School has been weird today, since Harry and I are in almost every class together.

I had no effort to start a conversation with him or joke about how long his hair was.

Everything was so awkward.

That dream left me terrified of Harry.

I'm scared that if I talk to him, I might stare at his lips for too long, remembering how they felt on my own in the dream.

Shut up, Y/N. You don't even like Harry. He just... intrigues you.

Well, besides the awkwardness in school, everything else was pretty 'normal'.

Jase and I had our regular conversations (I might have dozed off every once in a while though) and he drove me home. Five minutes after, Harry arrived, and here we are now.

Harry suddenly sighs, interrupting our awkward silence. "Is this the part where I say 'sorry'?"

I looked down, suddenly becoming more interested in my feet. "If you want."

I don't really want him to apologise, though.

Of course what he said was bad and if I wasn't so in shock, I would've probably punched him in the face, but...

This location?

No.

Maybe if we were in like crowded park where people walk puppies, yeah.

But in the exact same location as my dream?

I hate myself sometimes.

"Look, Y/N. I shouldn't of said that, okay?" he mumbles.

Is this his definition of an apology?

He said that he shouldn't of said that, but that doesn't mean that he didn't mean it.

If I wasn't so flustered, I would punch him.

"Okay, but you did," I manage to say.

"I know, but I shouldn't of."

"I don't want you to hold back from expressing your opinions, though."

"Fuck," Harry muttered under his breath.

Look at the pretty clouds.

"Y/N. Just fucking look up at me for a fucking second, okay?"

Look at that bird that flew by. Was that a robin?

I felt my face get turned to look at him.

I closed my eyes quickly.

No, no, no, no, no.

"I'm sorry, okay? I shouldn't of said it. I didn't mean it. You pissed me off, so I tried pissing you off. Now stop being stupid so we can finally do our assignment."

Okay, so maybe the apology wasn't what I expected it to be.

"Gee, thanks," I mumble.

"What do you want me to do? Go on my fucking knees and beg for your forgiveness?" Harry laughed bitterly.

"It would be nice."

"News flash, I'm not nice."

"I see."

"Fuck! Stop being fucking so vague. If you're mad at me just scream at me and tell me to go fuck myself!" Harry groaned, grabbing a fistful of his hair.

Way different than my dream.

I don't know why I was so hung up about it. It's a dream.

I smiled widely and looked Harry straight in the eye. "Go fuck yourself and get the fuck out of my house."

Harry smiled back at me. "My pleasure."

He left my room.

Before I could hear the front door shut, proving that he left, he shouted out, "See you tomorrow!"