Part 56

Is it possible to not know how you feel about someone at all? Especially when you've thought about it thousands of times everyday? Even when everybody else tells you how you're supposed to feel about them? Well, with Harry I knew exactly how I felt — annoyed.

This McDonald's hairline amphibian looking ass bitch always knows how to make me feel as though I've done something horribly wrong in a past life and this is my punishment. That only made me wonder why he has such a bad reputation. I mean he's annoying but that's about it. How has he lived his life making everybody believe that he was some stereotypical bad boy drug addict?

Well, to be fair, that was kinda my first impression of him.

I couldn't have been more wrong though. Sure he's moody and all but I don't think that he'd ever kill anyone. Well, the last person you'd expect is always the one so you never know.

What confuses and irritates me the most is that he just doesn't seem to care about anything. He doesn't care about his grades, he doesn't care about his reputation, and he doesn't even seem to care about anyone but himself. Like how does someone do that? How much skill does it take for someone to be able to just not care and feel an overwhelming amount of anxiety?

Why are we so different?

Why can't my dad just get a job offer somewhere else so we can just leave?

That's just like me, running away from my problems.

Literally.

Like I'm literally running.

Away from Harry.

I don't know if he's running after me but I just needed to get away from him.

I think I've lost him but I'm not gonna slow down and look around. That would only give him the opportunity to catch up.

Where is the last place in the world that Harry would go?

The office?

Well, even though he hates everyone there, he literally has his own private room there so that's probably not an option.

The girls' bathroom?

No, knowing him he'd probably still go. And knowing the people at this school, they'll be too afraid to say anything to him.

Whatever, I'll just go to the girls' bathroom.

I ran inside and locked myself in a stall. I laughed when I realized that it must have looked like I had to poop really badly and dashed to the bathroom. I also realized that it was weird for me to be laughing in the bathroom stall by myself. I listened intently for the sound of footsteps approaching but there was none.

Maybe it would be a good idea if I stayed in here for a while. It's not like I'm missing class or anything. It was after school and some people are still here because of after school activities.

After some productive thinking, I decided that I wasn't going to run away anymore. I'm going to stop running away and actually face my problems. If Harry's out there waiting for me, I'll just tell him to leave me alone. Actually, that's a little too ambitious. Basically, I just don't want to stay in this bathroom anymore and all of my strength and energy was used when I was running from Harry. In conclusion, I physically and emotionally cannot climb out of the window.