Part 35

Part 35

The car ride was silent. Jase had attempted small talk a couple times, but I gave one-worded responses. I couldn't hide my anger and frustration as well as I normally did. I was beyond pissed. Normally when something was up and I showed signs of my unhappiness, Jase would quickly comfort me, but I guess this time he could sense that it was out of his reach.

Did I respect that he was giving me some personal space?

Of course.

Did I secrety hope that he would talk to me about it and let me blow off some steam?

Of course.

I mean, I don't want to bring up my problems out loud, he would think that I was bitchy.

"Are you okay?" Jase finally asks, turning onto Carter Street.

"Yeah." No.

He nodded and continued driving.

Okay, I know that I said that I was okay, but in actually not. I am just saying that so I can sound like I don't really care. This is the part where you tell me that you know something is up and interrogate me. I know it's stupid, but it's the way my mind works.

Jase finally drove onto my driveway and said goodbye to me. I faked a smile and did the same.

Once I got in my house, I dropped everything onto the ground and groaned in frustration.

I don't think Mr. Gareth or Harry even knows how hard I worked on this paper. Mr. Gareth can't just assign me a paper and not even grade it, heck he didn't even bother to glance at it! And Harry, that boy can go fuck a watermelon.

I was surprisingly nice about him in my paper and even praised some of his better qualities. Not to mention, I failed to include how rude and suggestive he was in my paper. I feel so stressed out. I just want to cry.

I looked at Harry's paper before crumbling it up in my hand and shoving it down into my pocket. Maybe I should 'accidentally' leave it in there and wash my jeans. I mean, he probably just wrote about how annoying and bitchy he thought I was.

I ran my fingers through my hair. Calm down, Y/N. It's just a stupid essay. It's not like it was an important college application.

I breathed out deeply.

Over it. I'm over it.

Just as I was about to get over it, I got reminded of how long it actually took me to write the paper. It took me about three hours to write the paper (without distractions) and two hours to proofread and edit it to make it perfect. Not to mention, since Harry didn't take the assignment seriously in the first day, it only gave me one day to interview him and write the paper. Not to mention, I was extremely proud of my work and felt as though I would have gotten a very good grade on it.

I need to get some fresh air.

I quickly grabbed my phone and keys and shoved it into my pocket.

I exited my house, locking the door and begun walking.

Maybe a thirty minute walk around the neighbourhood will make me forget about the assignment and makes focus more on how unfit I am.

I started walking passed You Know Who's house before stopping. The familiar black car began to park in the driveway of the house.

Oh great.

I started walking quicker to avoid all human contact.

"Y/N."