Part 1

Part 1

My mom gave me one last hug before smiling widely at me. "Loosen up, you're gonna make so many new friends!"

I laughed. "Yeah, okay. Whatever you say."

"Bye! Have a nice day at school Y/N!" She waved before driving off.

Great. I get to start school in the middle of the year in a city that I didn't even know.

My parents just moved for my dad's job, again.

As I stepped into my new school, I felt everyone stare at me. Yeah, I was a new student, not a fucking eight-legged dinosaur.

I followed the signs leading to the guidance office.

"Take a seat," a lady with short grey hair told me, "Mrs. White will be with you soon."

I muttered a small 'okay' before sitting down on the uncomfortable (and my I add, broken) chair. It creaked as I sat down, drawing more unnecessary attention towards me. Great.

"Mr. Styles, put that cigarette out," the lady demanded.

I heard someone sigh. "What ever you say Ms. Dawson. And may I add how terrifyingly hideous you look today?"

A few people in the office giggled.

"Out. Now."

I looked up to see a boy with messy brown curls and captivating green eyes. Every inch of his arms were filled in with ink and his face was covered in piercings. I examined him. He carefully dropped the cigarette into the ground and squished it with the heel of his boot.

"All done."

I bit my lip, examining him even more. I knew that this was creepy, but I couldn't stop myself. He was simply intriguing. He had on a tight white t-shirt that showed off some more tattoos that he had on his chest and abdomen. To match his tight, white shirt, he had on some tight, black jeans.

I guess he caught me staring at him because he looked down at me and smirked. He dragged and empty chair in front of my and sat down before me.

"Hey, I'm Harry Styles."

-

Hi. It's me. The author and whatnot. The parts are kinda short. I was against posting this here, but people kept telling me to, so...

Hope you enjoy it.

(Hey, it's me like three years from this point in my life and I'm just here to warn you that a couple of the first chapters are REALLY cliche but then it gets okay but then it gets weird. Jk it's always been weird but I just wanted to pop by and announce this. Yo. What's good.)

Xx