Part 2

Part 2

"I'm Harry Styles," he said, his smirk growing wider.

"Um, hi," I reply, looking away from him quickly.

He laughed, sending shivers down my spine. "Usually, when someone introduces them self to you, you do it back."

"Oh, okay." I mentally slapped myself for being so awkward.

"What's your name, love?" he asked.

"Y/N." My voice was barely above a whisper.

"I haven't seen you around," he stated.

"Yeah, well, it would be weird if you have."

"And why's that?"

"It's my first day here."

"Oh." He nodded. "That explains why you're here."

"Yeah, I guess." Another slap. Way to go Y/N. The most socially awkward award goes to you. "Why are you here?"

His eyes grew darker, as he gain more interest in his large hands than me. "Mrs. What's-her-face thinks that I have issues. She feels like I should talk about them more."

"Oh." I nodded. "So, do you feel like you have issues?"

He leaned back in the chair. "Yeah, I do."

"Then why does it feel like you're so bitter towards her for thinking that you do?" I ask.

"Yeah, well, everybody has issues. But not everyone want to be singled out and talk about 'em," he answered plainly.

"It seems like she just wants to help you. Do you not like talking about your feelings?"

He laughed bitterly. "My, my, aren't we nosy?"

"I'm not-"

"Y/N!" A voice called.

A lady with long, curly brown hair came out and smiled warmly at me. Her eyes moved to Harry's and she frowned a little. I stare at her and Harry, confused. Was there something wrong?

She quickly replaced her frown with a fake smile. "Hi, I'm Mrs. White."

I got out of my seat and shook her hand. "I see, you've met Harry." She smiled at Harry. "Harry, after Y/N, you're next."

Harry scoffed, getting out of his seat. "No thanks. I think I've had enough talking for today."

Before he left, he walked over to me. He extended his hand and looked at me with a genuine smile.

As I took his hand, he grabbed it and pulled me closer, hugging me. "See you later, Y/N."

He finally left, but not before sending me his oh-so-famous smirk.

I felt more eyes on me as I walked into Mrs. White's office, flushed.