Part 9

Part 9

"No, Jase. It's fine."

"No, I insist."

"It's like ten feet away, it'll be fine."

"Y/N."

"Jason."

"I'm walking you to your mom's car. End of discussion," Jase decided.

He linked his arms with mine like this morning and we started walking.

"You're such a dork," I joke.

"Yeah, I know."

When my mom saw me approaching , she smiled. When she saw Jase with me, she smiled even wider. She eagerly waved at me, making me want to turn around and walk the other direction.

"Hi, honey! Looks like you did make a new friend!" she says, winking at me.

"Mom, please. Stop," I beg.

Jase laughed. "Hello Mrs. Y/L/N."

"Hello-"

"Jason."

"Hello, Jason."

"Hm, maybe we should go now," I interrupt.

"Don't be silly, Y/N! Jason, would you like to join us for dinner?" my mom asked.

Why, why, why.

"Mom, Jason was assigned to walk around with me and show me around school. That means that he didn't voluntarily choose to spend time with me," I explain.

Jase pouted. "That's not true. Thank you for the offer, Mrs. Y/L/N, but I can't today, maybe sometime in the future?"

My mom nodded. "Of course, you're always welcome."

"Okay, mom. That's enough," I pleaded.

I hugged Jase really quick, exchanged numbers with him, and said my goodbyes. I quickly get into my mom's passenger seat and threw my bag into the back seat.

I look over to see my mom looking at me weirdly.

"What?"

"He's cute."

"Mom," I warned.

"What? Just saying," she defended, putting her hands on the wheels, driving away from the school.

--

"Mom, can we please stop talking about this?" I pleaded.

"What? All I'm saying is that you two would make really adorable babies," my mom says.

"No daughter of mine will be making babies until she's fifty," my dad added.

"I don't know if I'll be able to then..."

"Exactly."

"Too bad Jason couldn't come over. You guys are so adorable together! What was it like when you first met him?" my mom rambled on.

"Im done talking about this. Bye, I'm going to my room and doing my homework."

I grabbed my bag and headed to my room.

Once I got into my room, I sprawled across my bed and relaxed.

I heard my phone buzzing besides me and I grabbed it.

Jase: Sorry I couldn't come over :( have to handle my own family until I can handle yours ;)

I rolled my eyes before typing a response.

Y/N: It's fine. My mom gets a little out of hand.

Jase: sounds like u don't really want me over :(((

Jase: DO U NOT WANT TO C ME ANYMORE? IS THAT IT?

Jase: After all we've been through

Jase: Never talk to me again

By then, I had already burst out into fits of laughter.

Jase: Just kidding. Please don't leave me

Jase: PLZ

Jase: Come back

Y/N: Nerd.

Jase: Whatever. See you tomorrow ;)

Y/N: Byeeeeeee

Jace: Byeeeeeee

I turned off my phone and started taking out my homework.

All of a sudden I heard my door bell ring.

"I got it!" my dad shouted.

A couple seconds later, my dad called again. "Y/N! Some boy's here to see you!"

"I didn't know that Jason was actually coming over!" I heard my mom squeal.

I walked out of my room. "He wasn't."

I walked over to the door to come face to face with Harry fucking Styles.

"Hi, Y/N."