Part 25

Part 25

He placed his legs on the seat of my chair, slightly kicking my butt with his dirty boots.

I hate him so much.

I didn't bother to do anything though. Harry told me that the only reason why he followed me and bothered me is because he can get a reaction out of me.

No way in hell am I giving him that satisfaction anymore.

"Y/N, our class had just finished reading Othello. Have you heard of it before?" Mr. Gareth asked.

I nodded and sat up straighter in my chair, pushing it into the desk some more. As a result, Harry's legs fell off of it. I can feel him rolling his eyes. "Yes, I have."

Mr. Gareth smiled. "Great. Do you just enjoy reading Shakespeare on your own time or was it required from where you went to school?"

I thought for a while. "Both."

I heard a few students laugh.

"Both?" Mr. Gareth asked.

"It was an assignment at school, but I enjoyed reading it. I actually read it about five times," I explain.

I feel like such a nerd.

Mr. Gareth smiled. "Then this assignment should be fairly easy for you."

I shrugged and leaned back into my chair.

Harry's legs found it's way back to my chair.

Damn, do the stretch or something?

"Okay, so you're gonna be put into partners," Mr. Gareth says, writing something down in his notebook. "Once I call your name, go to your partner. Okay?"

Everyone muttered a small 'okay'.

"Emily and Adam."

A few people started moving.

"Joe and Max."

"Destiny and George."

"Y/N and Harry."

"What?" I choked. It's impossible to ignore him when 'fate' always finds a way to put us together.

"Is there something wrong?" Mr. Gareth asked.

"There is, actually. I don't think we can work together," I say.

"And why's that?"

"Well, how do I put this... Harry's very, you know opinionated?" I explain.

"Me? How about you?" Harry scoffed.

"Fine. We're both very opinionated. And, Harry's probably only read the title," I add.

"So? You said that you read it five times," Harry pointed out.

Mr. Gareth laughed. "I put you guys in a group for a reason. Y/N, I think you'd be surprised. Harry actually knows a lot more than he let's off."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Harry barked.

"Nothing, now get moving."

I groaned and turned around to see Harry.

"C'mon, move closer," Harry says, smirking.

"I'd rather not," I mumbled.

"Why not?"

"This is close enough."

"C'mon. It's just a stupid assignment. Come closer."

"No."

Without saying anything Harry got out of his seat, pushed my chair closer to his desk, and sat back down.

"Better." He smiled.

"Okay class, today's gonna be simple. I want you guys to talk about the play. And when I say talk, I don't mean just 'oh yeah, I like that guy' 'oh cool, I do too'. I want you guys to really engage in the conversation and really get into it. We will then discuss our opinions with the class. Get started," Mr. Gareth said.

I turned my attention back to Harry who was smirking at me the whole time.