Part 65

"What?"

I stared at the boy blankly. I didn't think that he would have actually opened the door. He stared back at me with an annoyed expression.

"What? You know what. If you were planning on ignoring me for the rest of your life then you should have just told me," I said harshly. I didn't care if I ended up looking like I cared too much about how he treated me. I have zero time for his shit right now.

"Okay, well I plan on severing our ties now. Bye."

"Are you serious right now?"

"We both know that in not the type of guy to joke around." 

"Yeah well I also didn't think that you were the type of guy to start ignoring someone that he actually claimed to like and have feelings for but I guess things change, huh?" I glared at him as he avoided my eyes. "I'm tired of arguing out here I'm coming inside."

"I don't want to talk about this anymore."

"Tragic."

Harry shrugged and walked inside.

The thing I hated the most about Harry was how unpredictable he was. I never knew when he was going to joke around with me and when he was going to completely flip out on me and ignore me.

"Are you really going to continue on with this?"

"Continue with what?" Harry asked, taking out a water bottle from his refrigerator. I swear this boy is always thirsty.

"I don't know, ignoring me and behaving like a child?"

"I don't recall ever doing that," Harry said innocently before taking a sip of water.

At that moment, I realized that this conversation was going nowhere. Harry was determined to act like nothing has ever happened between us at all and continue living his life as if he has never met me. 

This made angry.

"You know what? Fuck you. I'm not gonna force you to be a part of my life like what you did to me."

"Like I did to you?" Harry scoffed.

"I never wanted this. You were the one that kept following me. You were the one that initiated everything. Why are you the one that gets to decide when everything starts and end? Why can't you give me control over my own life?" I asked.

"Why do you always paint me out to be so evil and manipulative? I never forced you into doing anything. I tell you to do things and you do it over your own curiosity. Don't make me out to be someone that is reliant on you," Harry seethed.

"You are the one that likes me!"

"Like you? How can I possibly like someone that's so fucking annoying and clingy?"

"Yeah, because it's not as if you confess your love to me whenever you can. Wow! You're right. how could you ever like someone so fucking annoying and clingy that you feel the need to be around them all the time?"

"You wanna know why I was always around you?" Harry asked. He sounded though he was daring me, challenging me to respond.

"Why?"

"I only wanted to fuck you." Harry's expression looked serious, but I refused to believe him. He was only trying to provoke me.

"Excuse me?" 

"I was going to make you fall for me, fuck you, then leave," Harry repeated, staring me down.

"That's not true," I said, trying to sound more confident than I actually was.

"Really?" he asking, glaring me down.

I merely nodded, looking back up at him and trying to match his intense glare.

He chuckled harshly. "What? You couldn't have possibly thought that I actually liked you. Looks like you don't know me at all."

"I know you well enough to know that you're lying to me right now."

"If that's what you choose to believe then fine."

"Why are you being like this right now? Why are you suddenly acting like this?"

"I've always been like this. This is the one time that I'm not acting."

"But you ar-"

"You can ask anyone in the school. They know how I am. You think that you know everything about me from the couple of months that you've been here? This was all an act. Why can't you understand that I've never liked you? Damn, you're so annoying! I was trying to be nice for a while until you decided that you wanted to do something more than just talk all the damn time. You've got a twisted need for excitement, maybe you realized that you wanted to live out the last of your teenage rebellion years, but that made everything easier for me. You were so quick to want to be around me. It was pathetic. I bet if I did try something, even now, you'd let me. After I'd fuck you, our 'relationship' would have ended there and the next day I would have already forgotten your name. Maybe I'd brag on to my friends that I was your first time and you let me do whatever I wanted. Maybe I'd tell them that you were terrible. Depends on my mood."

I tried to process his words and reevaluate everything.

Harry noticed my slight hesitation and continued, "Tell me, are you still so confident in my character?"

I knew my answer immediately. "No, I'm not."

"Good answer. Lock the door on your way out."

I took one final glance at him, projecting every ounce of hatred and bitterness that I had left in me, only to quickly shift back to neutrality. I wouldn't let him see what effect he had on me. I wouldn't let him have any level of importance to shift me at all.

I locked the door before I left.

---

damn harry what u gotta be a lil bitch for u ungrateful garbanzo bean

vote and comment to see if Y/N eventually beats the shit out of harry

B