Emmett cullen

Heeeeeeyyyyyyy I'm in the process of editing!!!!!!!!!! Don't judge me I was young when I wrote this and I cringe at a lot of it is embarrassing 😆 it's was in 2011 that I made this don't judge me

'God i hate my mom', i thought to myself as the plane landed and i quickly got off grabbing my bags, and walked off the plane and went to go get my bags. I took out my phone and i put in my head phones in as i looked around for my dad. I put on The flood by escape the fate.

I finally saw charlie waiting with a sign and my name scrawled on it he smiled as he saw me i rolled my eyes at he smiled waving.

"hey alex", he said and i just nodded at him."you've gotten big kiddo", he said pulling me into a hug and I awkwardly hugged him back before pulling away. "um..lets go", he said grabbing my bags. I nodded and followed him out to the police cruiser. He put my stuff in and we drove to the house, we got there and i got my bags with the help of charlie, i then saw a volvo and a jeep pull up behind me. I turned and so did dad. I then saw bella step out of the jeep and other people got out too."hey bell's why dont you come help me get alex's stuff", he said and i rolled my eyes as she glared at me, and i walked off with two of my bags in my hand.

We finally got all my stuff in and i walked downstairs, since i was called to the living room by charlie."what?", i said as i entered in and everybody turned to face me all except for bella wo stared forward angrily.

I looked at them they were all sickly pale, well i wouldnt expect much i mean it doesnt shine much here, i then saw a blonde girl she was gorgeous literally, she looked like a runway model. She was sitting next to a brown haird guy that was kind of whimpy in the muscles section, he was kinda handsome if you liked that type of guy. Then i saw a short haired girl with spikey hair, she looked like a fair without wings. Next to her was  a blonde boy  who had piercing beautiful blue eyes. He was stiff as a board, he was lanky like the brown haired guy. And last but certainly not least the last one was very handsome! He was buff and made Bella look like a twig, he had muscles that could kill. I liked it!!hmp but i guess he's bella's.

"well i thought you should meet some of bella's friends, you know bond.....and have some friends", he said coming towards me i turned to him with a bored expression on my face."no thanks", i said and turned around trudging up the stairs."it takes her time to warm up to new people ", i heard him say before i closed the door. Turning on my music and then started unpacking. I blasted the music and waited. I then heard someone thump the ceiling. I smiled then got up and put my clothes on hangers.

I woke up the next morning and did my morning ritual geting ready. Once I was finished I went downstairs to see bella reading gone with the wind, ofcoarse she would be the one to read a book this early.See thats the difference between me and bella. As kids i was known as the bad twin, the bad egg, the rebel with no limits. The one who broke the rules and didnt care. While....bella just stood a faithfull little miss i do nothing type of girl.

"good morning girls", charlie said as i sat down and he walked in. I rolled my eyes and took a bite of bella's toast then set it down on bella's plate. She looked at me over her book with a glare i winked at her. " good morning dad", she said. " morning", I said. She rolled her eyes at me and glared looking back at her book."well girls im off to work bell's take alex to school when you go", he said and kissed the top of her head and i pulled away when he tryed to do the same thing to me.

He walked out the door and bella sat down her book and stood up i did too. We walked out the door, and to her beat up truck. The ride to school was silent, and it killed me. Bella's radio didn't work which left me to listen to my music on my phone. We arrived in front of school and ofcoarse i was center of attention, i walked into the office and saw a  old lady.

"um excuse me im here to get my schedule and stuff", i said and she turned from the computer to look at me. " oh ofcoarse Charlie's girl I've been expecting you", she said then turned around and handed me papers before turning back to the computer. " thanks", I said. Oookaaay that was not weird at all i thought as i was now walking to my locker.

I walked over to it and spun the combination but it wouldnt budge open, i hit the bottom with my foot and it swung open. Crappy locker i thought as  i set my books in, and then closed it and started walking towards my first class.

I walked in and gave the slip to the teacher,  and he signed then went back to writing on the board. I looked around  the room for a seat only seeing one seat. It was next to the big dude i saw at the house.  He smirked at me and i rolled my eyes sitting down beside him at the back of the room.

"hi im emmett cullen", i heard a deep voice from beside me, and i turned to look his hand extended out. He chuckled extending his hand back, and licked his lips smirking. "what i dont get to know your name", he said and smirked. Damn he was handsome but he was probably a player. I kept my face neutral,"alex", i said and turned back to the front."hmm it fits you..", he said and i turned to him and he smiled winking i rolled my eyes."your way different from bella", he commented and smiled."and what makes you think that", i said continuing to look forward and he laughed. " just a observation", he said and I looked at him to see he was faced forward now smirking, I chuckled to myself and turned forward.

"so why does she hate you so much", he said after a few minutes, and i looked at him."i dont know,why dont you ask her?", i said and looked it to his eyes who's were filled with curiousity."we already tryed all she'd tell us was that you ruiend her life and bullied her", he said and i laughed."is it true", i stopped laughing and stared him in the eyes."yes but it was just sisterly fun", i said remembering the old times.

"uh huh im sure", he said and smirked at me. I liked him he was so my type hot and funny, but i cut my attention to the teahcer as soon as he talked."okay!today kids we will be working in partners! Now remember pick one you want to stay with, cause you'll have them all year!", he said and i saw desks scooting together. I then felt my desk being scooted closer to my right, and i looked up to him as are desks touched."you and your parntner will be researching a famous war hero", he said. "now get to work on who you want", he said and went to his desk.

I turned to emmett and smiled."so what if i didnt want to be your partner?", i said to him and he smiled."well in theory lets say you didn't, in the end we'd be the only two with out partners", he said motioning around the room. "he would put us together anyway", he said smirking and i smirked right back. Oh he was cocky, and sarcastic i love it!!"good answer", i said and smiled.

Hey guys this is my first time ever writting a twilight story so go easy on me, i love emmett and i wish i could be in twilight saga and be married to him. Any way please comment and vote :)