2. Player Player

"Guys stop,"

Zane and Jack look at me and let him go he look and me I have him the sweetest smile and the punch him as hard as I could.

"GOOD JOB!", Jack said.

School was going pretty well until a girl name Marge came up to me and tryed started crap.

"Like omg you totally you hit my boyfriend this morning," She said.

I look at her with a bored look on my face, and the smiled to say,

"Like I'm so not sorry and wont be so you should totally go away because your preppyness is bothering me." She gave me a mean look and left.

I think its funny that they think they sound good talking like that. I was glad it was time to go home because trust me I've had drama of a day.

"Hey Jack," I said.

"Hey Jane guess what I found out!" He said.

"What?" I ask. 

"We dont have to come to school for the next 3 days the only reason we have to go Friday is to get our report cards," He said.

"Really thats great," I said.

"Yeah so you should come over to my house and me, you and Zane can come up with a plain to crash James's party!" He said.

"Oh my God we should," I said with an evil grin.

"Okay well I should be getting you home," He said.

"Yeah probably," I added.

We got home but no one was there.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow," He said.

"Deffently I'll ask my mom to take to your house in the morning, Sound good?" I ask.

"Oh heck yeah," He said.

"Alright bye," I said with a smile.

I walk in the house and went to my room and remembered that no one was home and my idiot of a brother forgot to lock his room... Stupid middle schoolers, I said out loud to myself. I sat down on his bed and was ploting my plain.. haha I got it and its a classic I got a a bucket of super glue and spiters I put it on top of his door just waiting for him to come home to open it. so I went to my room sat down and read a magazine.

 I heard my mom's car this is it it's time I said with and evil look.

"Hey mom" I said with a smile.

"Hellooooo Mark do I have a suprise for you I put it on you bed." I said sweetly.

"Whatever," He said.

I had my evil grin back on my face. I slowly walk upstairs to see him about to open his door and then he does it, he looked so funny!!!

Mom ran up to see what happened and im still laughing and she looks at me know she couldnt be too mad he did ask for it. He was so mad he could hardly speak..

"Sweet revinge little brother." I went back to my room to finish my magazine.

My mom was trying to get all the glue off of my brother but frankly thats impossable.

I got up the next day and went down stairs for breakfast and my little brother look like one of those spike balls... haha.

"Hey spikie," I said to him.

"Oh shut it Jane!" He said.

"Hey mom do you think you could drop me off by Jack's house?"

"Yeah sweety what are you guys doing today?" She ask.

"we are gona plot, oh you know just hanging out by the pool and stuff." I told her.

Oh yeah that was very smart Jane about to tell her that you going over to plan to crash a party yeah real smart lets just tell our mom everything, I though to myself. so mom drop me off I made sure Mark could hear me me when I lean down and  said,

"Well good bye Spikie dont let someone mistake you as some strange tree.."