6. I hate fighting with a player

JANE POV

I woke up I heard mom yelling for me, What a way to wake up in the morning. "Yeah?" I yelled.

"Jane dear wake up your brother and you two come down here I got something to say to you to," She said.

Ugh. wait Mark isnt awake.. So I go into Marks room.

"Mark wake up and  mean it this time," I said.
"Jane whats wrong?" He ask.

"I dont know mom want us down stairs asap!" I said.

"Okay im coming," He said.

"Ah good your both down here," Mom said. "Well sit down," She added. "I will be leaving for a week and I dont want you to here alone so I've pick place to where you can stay," She said.

 "Jane dear you will stay with your friend James," She said.

"Okay. wait WHAT!?" I yelled. "I will not be staying with them!" I exclamed.

"Im sorry dear I've done talk to his parents and you will be staying there," she said.

"Mark you will be staying at Jack's house..."

"Oh my God this is so unfair mom," I said. "Yeah I dont want to stay at Jack's house," Mark said.

 "I'm sorry guys but you are so start packing we all leave tonight," Mom said.

"Oh my God this is so stupid mom!" I yelled.

"You'll thank me later dear," Mom said.

"Dout it!" I said. "Mark come here," I said.

"what is it Jane?" He ask.

"me and you need to go to the store so go get ready," I told him.

"Okay," He said.

We got to the store.

"Okay Jane what are we here for," Mark says.

"We are getting secret phones," I said.

"Oh why?" He ask.  

"so if I need you instead of useing our regular phone will use these. dont waste the minutes ok," I told him.

"Okay Jane."

on our ride home I got a text from James, I cant wait to see you tonight it said. Oh im sure you cant, I thought quietly.

"Jane are you scared?" Mark ask.

Scared? Why would I be scared? I ask.

"Because you have to go to James's house for a week," Mark said.

"Oh yeah Um I am a little," I said. "But dont worry mark I'll be fine and you will too who knows you and Jack might become friends," I said.

I might look like a bad ass bitch but on the insides I have my weak spots. So we got home and got pack I ask mom if I could drive there she said no. So now ill be carless for a week and stuck there.

I got to James house just as he walk out I look at Mark and gave him a hug and reminded him of the phone.

"Well this will be your room," James said.

"wonderful," I said sardasticly.

"Come on Jane lighten up you know you want to be with me," James said. "James I dont want to be breathing the same air with you let alone be in the same house," I said.

I could tell that mad him mad which made me happy. James closed the bedroom door behind him and I locked it so he couldnt come back in. as the night went on I learned that his parents wont be home for 5 days. Ugh I am not my moms biggest fan, She gona need someone to change her dipers when she gets older and I dont know who will but I know it sure as hell wont be me.

2 days went by and I got tired of just staying in 1 room so i walk out and was hoping that James was gone, But no he had to be there.

"Why hello Jane," He said.

"Hi James," I said.

"And where do you think your going?" He ask.

"Um out to get some fresh air," i said.

"No your not," He said as he grabs me and throws me against the wall holding me there really tight. "James your hurting me," I said.

"So whats your point, I will do as I please." He said.

"No you will not", I tried to get away but he kick me at my leg to make me fall and drag me to his door and tied me to it.

"James your gona have to let me go, your parents will be back soon." I said.

"So thats in 3 days and 3 days I have of feeling the pleasure of hurting you," He said.

 I knew he was viloint but I didnt think he would hurt a girl. "James listen I'll do anything you tell me to do if you'll just let me go!"  I said.

"Oh Jane silly silly Jane you'll do whatever I tell you to do anyways," He said.

another 2 days went by of pain. 1 more day i kept telling myself 1 more day util his and my parents get back.

"James give it up you dont have a chance with me and you will never after this." i yelled.

"Oh dont worry Jane I'll get you somehow." He bent down to kiss me I moved away, He got mad and push down on my foot and I believed broke it. I screamed in pain and he kept hitting me once in the face twice in the ribs and four times in the stomic. I was tied up so i couldnt defend myself. all I heard was a loud bang in the next room and I passed out.

MARK POV

Matt and Jack Broke down James front door I ran to find Jane Zane was calling 911 and I hear Matt say

"call for 2 doctors bc James is going to need one when im done with him."  

I found Jane He was look so lifeless I untied her from the door and yelled for Jack. he carried her out of the house to meet a cop outside. They broke up Matt and James, Who which look bad after Matt got a hold on him. Matt ran to the police truck to go to the hospital with Jane I also went. I never seen Jane like that in my life..

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ooooo I hate James dont you? anyways Guys who are reading this Dont ever hit a girl its not cool and it doesnt make you cool.Keep reading to Find out what happens to Jane on the next chapter. It shall be up soon.

Vote comment, Let me know what you think.

<3