44. I'm Done With this Game Player

MATT POV

Mason come up here, Grandma here. I said. Then he came running by me to grab the door. "Mason!"Grandma said as she gave him a hug. "Mathew" She said as she gave me a hug. Hey grandma, I said. Let me get that from you, I added as I reach for her luggage. I walk up to the room from where she will be standing. Then walk down stairs and leaned on the counter as grandma was talking to Mason. "Oh I do hope I get to see Jane tonight," She says. You will, I said. "Matthew is there something wrong?" Grandma ask me. No everything is fine, I said.

"Now Matthew you dont ever put your hand on your hip and shake your leg if theres nothing wrong," She says. Im fine grandma, I said as I went into the dinning room to sit down. "He's just having a bad day, I heard Mason tell her. Then I see Jane coming up the driveway. I wait to meet her outside, then I open the door.

"Hey," She said. Hello Jane, I said. come in, I added. We sat down for dinner and Jane sat in front of me. "So Jane maybe you could show me around sometime," Grandma said to her. "Um yeah sure, I would love to," Jane said. So we all finish dinner and I look at Jane. "Im sorry I have to leave so soon," Jane said. I'll walk you out, I said.

We walk outside and I closed the door. Thank you for coming, I said to Jane. "Your welcome" She said. I step forward to give her a hug but she put her hand on my chest to stop me. I sighed. Have a goodnight Jane, I said. Goodnight, Jane said. and then turned away.Well boys I think im going to go to bed, I'll see you guys in the morning, Grandma said as she hug us. Goodnight grandma, I said. then I went down stairs gym.

I threw my shirt off and started punching the boxing bag. I did this for an hour. Mason walks out from behine the punching bag. I Hope your not imagining this is Jane, Mason said. Or Ashley, Mason added. Jane, No. Ashley, Yes. Only because she a girl so l cant hit her for real, I said. "Well Jane's a girl and you push her down the stairs," Mason said. I punch him in the stomach. I still feel bad for that, I didnt mean to do the to her. But I did mean to do that to you, I said.

Mason look at me. "Lets fight, let me see what you got," He said. Get some boxing gloves on and we will, I said. Okay, He said as he grab so boxing gloves. He punch me good in the head, The I punch him in the said and he fell to the ground. Sorry buddy, dont ever hit me in the head, I said. got it, He said as he got up. Im going to bed, I said. "Okay," He said. Hey Mason do me a favor tomorrow, I said. "Yeah what is it?" He ask. Text Jane and tell her you need to talk to her to meet you here and then take grandma out around town, so you wont be here when she shows up, I said. "Your going to trick her so you can talk to her?" He ask. Yeah, I said. "Alright" He said.

So I got up the next day, and walk down stairs. It was about 11 AM I look at him and he pulled out his phone and text Jane. "Hey grandma why dont we go somewhere today like now," Mason said. "Oh and where do you suppose we go?" She ask. "Anywhere you want to," He said as he put his arm around her and walk towards the door. I ran upstairs and got dressed.

30 minutes later Jane showed up. She knock on the door and I ran to answer it. Hey, I said. "Um hey Mason told me to come by and help him with something," She said. Oh Yeah um okay he's down stairs in the gym, I said. I walk with her to the gym. and as we walk in I closed the door and lock it and the only way to get out is with a key. She got half way down the stairs. "He's not really here is he?" She ask. No, Just me. I said.

" Your an asshole" She said. "Unlock the door" She said. Cant you have to use a key, I said. "Then use it," She said. Cant I drop it and it went under the door, I said. It did really, It's really in my back pocket. "So we're stuck?" She ask. Yep, I said. Wonderful, She said as she walk down stairs. I walk down behind her. Okay I cant take this any longer, Im done playing games, I said and grab Jane.

I kissed her. "Matt stop, I cant do this," She said. We sat down on the couch. Yes you can Jane, You just wont let yourself, I said. She look at me. I put both Hands on her face. I Love you and Im not going to give up on us. Im not like your dad, I will never do that to you, I said. and your usally the 'Head Bitch In Charge', I said. She laugh. So you would keep my ass inline, I said with a smile. She smiled. And I didnt kiss Ashley, I said. she look at me. I slowly leaned in to kiss her, And she let me.

I bearly touch her lip and then kissed her and she kissed back. I pulled away. I guess that means you forgive me and want to go back to normal, I said. "Oh shut up and kiss me," She said. I'll take that as a Yes, I said as I kissed her. I slowly layed her down on the couch. 2 hours went by and Mason text me.

If you and Jane are doing something stop, we're coming home. -Mason

Well I guess we should head upstairs before my grandma gets here, I said. "Okay" She said. We got to the lock door and I pulled the key out of my back pocket. "You had the key the whole time you big jerk" She said smiling. Well Im the big jerk that got his best friend back, I said laughing. So do you want to go to lunch with us? I ask her. "Um Yeah sure," She said. I raised her chin up and kissed her and then we heard someone honking they're horn. We look outside and I see Mason in his new car.

Me and Jane walk out. Damn man sweet ride, I said high fiving him. "Yeah I decited to go with black BMW instead of silver," He said. My first car look like this one. But then I change to a Jaguar, I said. "Yeah I want one like yours but I Like mine," He said. "Good because your stuck with it for another 5 years," Grandma said smiling. "Jane why dont we go in and get to know each other," Grandma said To Jane. "Yeah, Sure," Jane said. I smiled at Jane as she went in.

"SO I take it as you and Jane are buddys again" Mason said. Haha Yeah, I said. "You really love her," Mason said. Yes, Yes I really do, I said.

______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys check out how cool they're cars are :) anyway thank for reading. and yay Matt and Jane are friends again. Become a fan, Comment, Vote plz :)