17. Todays Gona be a Hard day Player

JANE POV

Yesterday was a little easyer for Matt since it was a closed casket. His aunt Mary didn't really talk to him eather, show her right. Today is when they put his parents in the ground.

Matt are you ready, I ask as I walk out on to the deck. "No," He said. well its only an hour and then we can spend the rest of the day here before we have to leave tomorrow, I said. "Okay well lets go," He said. I handed him his jacket. "Thanks Jane," He said. your welcome, I said. We started to walk to the door and Matt turns around. "Jane I couldn't have done this without you, Thank you." He said. Well I'll always be here for you, I said. Well until you get a wife or girlfriend, She might not like that, I said laughing. Haha, Matt laugh. "I need that laugh," He said.

We got to the grave yard. Matt kind of stood away from the caskets and he had his arm rap around me while we listen to the preacher speach, as we watch them put the dirt over the casket people started to leave. I'll go to the car to give you sometime, I said. He nodded his head and gave me the keys. I finally got settled in and look up to see Matt talking to his grandmother but looking at me. His grandmother gave me a wave as she drove by, Matt came to the car about 10 minutes later.

MATT POV

Jane we need to talk, I told her. "Um okay about what?" She ask. My grandmaw wants me to stay one more day in Maine because shes wanting to talk to me about somethings, I was wondering if you would stay. But if you have to go back to New York I understand, I told her. "Well I want to stay, But i have to call Zane and see if its okay with him because he has Mark and theres no way in hell Jack will be keeping him," She said. I look at her. "Why are you smiling at me?" she ask. Your just so freakin cute when you get all work up, I said. She laugh.

As we got into the room Jane went to her room to call Zane and get change. I listened to her threw the door to see what was happening. "Jack did what now?" she ask Zane. "Is Mark okay?" She ask him. Jack will deffently die when I see him next time. I thought to myself. "Well do you think maybe you could keep him one more day?" she ask him. "You can?" she ask happy. "Great your freakin awesome Zane," she said laughing.

"Because Matt's grandmother wants to talk to him and she just wants him to stay another extra day," She said to zane. "I dont know I just hope she isnt asking him to move back here, I want him to stay near us." She said to him. But she right I hope my grandma dont ask that, I cant leave Jane, I thought to myself. "Okay well tell Mark hello and ill see him soon." She said to Zane. I heard movement so I ran to living room 

She walk out the door and look over to see me walking into the living room. Well? I ask her like I didnt know. She came jumping in my arms with a big smile on her face. "I get to stay!" She said with excitment. Thats great I said as I leaned in for a kiss. "Yeah but Jack apparently messed with Mark but before he could really hurt Mark Zane punch him." she said. Its bad enough that he hurt you and now your brother he is really looking for himself a good ass kicking and which he will get for hurting you when I get back. I said. We walk out on the deck and sat down as we were look at the view a question came to mind. Jane what ever happen to you dad? I ask.

JANE POV

I took in a deep breath. Wow thats a tough subject. Um my dad Is in jail. I said. "Do mind me ask why?" Matt ask. No, He um he got charge for drugs and selling them. also for abusing my mom when she was pregnant with Mark but for being good he's getting out in 6 months he's been in there since mom was only 6 months pregnant with Mark. I said. "Have you visited him in jail," He ask. No, I said. "well you should because I just lost my dad and one day your gona need him Jane," Matt said. Need him I dont need him, I said. "Jane your gona need him to talk about things you know you would never ask you mom. To meet the boy who walks up to take you on a date, To walk you down the aisle when you get married, and to do things your mom wouldnt do and I kow your mom wouldnt take you fishing, camping, four wheeling." Matt said. Your right. But I think me and him both know theres no relationship there, I said. "Make one," Matt said.

"Jane your about to turn 18 he couldnt do anything," Matt said. Thats easy for you to say, Your almost 19 and your dad loved you, I said. "Yeah but," He said before his phone started ringing. "Hello?" He said. "And its just her hand?" he ask. "Well she'll live I've broken my hand many times and I lived," He said. Why am I not suprised, I thought to myself.  "No Im gona stay here at the hotel with Jane," He said. "Not yet that useally happens later," He said smiling. "Okay talk to you later bro," He said. What happen? I ask "Oh aunt Mary broke her hand," He said. Oh well do you need to go to the hospital? I ask. "No she'll live," He said while laughing. "anyways, You need to make me a promise that you'll at least go see him once," He said. "I'll take you there, He added." I took another deep breath in. Yeah I guess I could, I said.

MATT POV

There was a band playing in the garden. Dance with me, I ask her with a smile. She smiled back and said "yeah." They were singing Better days By the Goo Goo Dolls. You have such small hands, I told her laughing. "Well you have large hands," She said laughing. You have a beautiful smile, I said. "Your really tall," She said smiling. You have beautiful eyes, I said. "You have a hot smile," She said. You have a beautiful body, I said.

"Oh really and how would you know since you only see me with clothes on."  She said laughing. Oh because Your beautiful, I said smiling. But then we started laughing. Cheesey! I said. "hahaha, It was cheesey sweet," She said. I raised her head up, and you kisses are addicting. I said as I kissed her lips softly. I pulled her gently to follow me, she turn to close the door.

I pulled her closer to me as I kissed her on the neck. Up her arm to shoulder. I pick her up I walk to the living room as I layed her down gently on the couch I kiss her as it was getting passionate then someone knock on the door. Who the hell I said as I rested my head lightly on jane. I kissed her one more time before I got up. this better be good or someones ass is gone be kick. I said quietly. I open the door to see the hotel manager. Yes? I ask. There is a young lady her that says she needs to speek with you," He said. Okay? I said. he moved out of the way. Oh no, I thought to myself. Stephany!

__________________________________________________________________________

OOOOO I wonder who this stephany girl is

Ive been able to manage to write at least a chapter a day. I'll try to write 2 tomorrow :)

anyways Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!