75. Dont try me player

MATT POV

The next morning I woke up and Jane was still asleep. I walk downstairs to make coffee then a 30 minutes later I heard a knock at the door. It was Zane. Hey come in, I said as I opened the door. "Hey, thanks" He said. Thanks for coming, Coffee? I ask. "Um no thanks," He said. "So you guys went to find out that the baby is yesterday, right?" Oh, yeah, I said. "So what is it?" He ask. It's a girl, I said. He laughed. "Thats awesome, Thats what you wanted right?" He ask. Yes, I said with a smile. "So what car are we working on?" He ask. It isnt a car, it's a truck and its the one up the woods by the barn, I said. "Oh your dads old truck," He said. Yeah, I figured we could fix it up and then I can give it to Mason, He's always liked it, I said. "Oh really, why dont you want it?" He ask. I dont know, I think it's because Im wanting a new truck and Mason always loved that truck, so I figured he would like to have it, I said. "Okay cool," He said.

So heres the four wheeler keys to the blue one and I'll take black one, I said. "Okay cool," He said. Let's go, I said. Then Jane walk down the stairs yawning while rubbing her eyes. Zane smiled. "I'll be outside," He said. I nodded then look at Jane. Good morning beautiful, I said as I kissed her. "Morning, what are you doing?" She ask. We are going to work on the truck at the barn, I said. "Okay well be careful, and you need a hair cut," She said. I laughed. I know I made my appointment with Linda at 6PM, I said. "Oh she's good," She said. Yeah and Im going to change the style a little so she a good stylest to go to, I said. "Yep, Okay well be careful," She said. I will, I said as I kissed her and then left.

JANE POV

I heard the four wheelers start up and the sound faded away. I walked in to the ketchen to see two roses on the counter by eggs and toast. I smelled the flowers and then I saw a note that said,

Love you

-Matt

He's wonderful, I said to myself.

MATT POV

"Wow this is really old, how are we going to get it out of all these sticks?" Zane ask. Drive it, I said. "There is no way this still runs," He said. It does it just make a really really bad and loud sound, I said. He look at me. I kept it up enough to where I could still run it, I said. "Well okay," He said. I turned on the truck and got it out between the trees and sticks. "Well, I must say you know your stuff," He said. I laughed. Can you hand me the ranch? I ask. "Yeah," He said. So we work in the quiet for a while. Then Zane broke the silence. "Um so have you talk to Jack any?" He ask. Umm not um no, I said. "Did you hear his is with Greenlee now?" He ask. I've seen them with each other, but I didnt know they were dating, I said. "Oh yes, She already living with him," He said. Really, I said. "Yes, and he is so awful to her," He said.