26. First Date and A Break up Player?

JANE POV

Hello? I said. "Jane we have a date tomorrow," Matt said. Tomorrow huh? How can you be so sure? I ask playfully. "Oh because you deffently want to go on a date with me," Matt said. haha we'll see, I said. "yes we will," He said laughing. "Wear something warm but dressy," He said. Okay, and what time? I ask. "6," Matt said. okay,Sounds good. I said. "Okay well goodnight," He said. Goodnight Matt, I said. I fell asleep about and hour later.

It was morning and I smelt something burning. I shot straight up. What the hell. I ran down stairs to see Mark trying to cook breakfast. What are you doing!? I ask. "I was trying to make you breakfast to show you that im sorry for the way I acted yesterday." He said. Awww Mark thank you, I said. after we got everything calm down and we sat down at the table to eat. My question is how do you burn eggs? I said laughing. "Haha well in my case pretty easy," He said laughing.

"So what are you doing today?" He ask. Im going on a date with Matt. I said. "Matt? I didnt know you two were dating," He said. Were not, Were just see how everything will go if we did, If that makes any since. I said. Yeah, well thats good." He said. Really because yesterday you were calling me a whore and him a man whore, I said. "Yeah im really sorry about that Jane," Mark said. It's fine, it just really hurt my feelings, I said. "I know and im sorry I was just really mad because of mom and I took it out on you and I didnt mean to," Mark said. Its fine I said as we got up and I hug him. "but there is just one thing," he said. Okay what is it? I ask. "Can I please just stay home while your on your date?" He ask. I, I dont know let me think about it ok? I ask. "Yeah, okay." he said. "I like hanging out with your friends and all but I just dont really want to go anywhere," He added. We'll see, I said.

It was 4pm so I ran upstairs to get a shower and start getting ready and I was putting on my Make up and I bang on the wall beside me. Mark Come here, I yelled. "Yes Jane?" he ask. Yes you can stay home, I said. "Really awesome," He said. and, and you can invite 1 friend over if you want to. But no party got it? I ask. "Yes Jane," "Thank you so much, Ima call rob now," he said. I got finished with everything, I put my hair in a side ponytail and cirled it. then I put on a black and white dress and a sweater on and silver shoes with my black polka dot clutch with a diamond necklace and bracelet with a black diamond ring, Yes I believe im ready, I said looking in the mirror.

It was about 5:45 and I walk down to see Mark friend Rob here, but then walk down a little more and saw Matt In the dinning room talking to Mark. "Ahh you look stunning," Matt said with a sexy smile. Thank you, I said smiling back. Matt look over my shoulder, "why is that little kid stairing at you?" He ask. Oh haha thats Marks friend Rob, He's always had a crush on me, I said. "Oh gotch ya," Matt said. Okay Mark we'll be living remember what I said earlyer, and I'll be back soon. I said. "Okay Jane, You two have fun," He said.

MATT POV

I walk to open the door for Jane. as she was about to get in I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "So where we going?" She ask. I cant tell you but I can tell you, you'll have fun, I said.

JANE POV

We got there, I park on the grass we walk for about a mile, there were rose petals as a path and I look up to see a boat. Are get going on a boat, I ask."Yep," He said with a smile. I walk on the boat to see a small table surrounded but a bunch of red rose petals. This it beautiful. I said out loud. "Im glad you like it," he said. Did you do this yourself? I ask. "Yes," He said. I love it, I said

MATT POV

 I pulled the seat out for Jane and then sat down. so how has your day been? I ask. "Its been good," She said. thats good, I said. A waiter came out and took our orders and the boat started moving. We talk and laugh for a while. Our food came and we ate. I think this date going pretty well dont you think? I ask. "Yes, Im enjoying it," She said with a smile. I smille, well thats good, I said. after we finished eating We layed down on a blanket and look up at the stars. its a really pretty night, I said. "Yes, yes it is." She said. The boat was heading back to shore but we stop to watch the fireworks. They were all Jane's favorite colors Purple and lime green. "Did you do this also?" She ask. Yes, I said with a smile. "Its wonderful, This whole dates been wonderful," She said with a smile. I leaned in to kiss her. Im glad you have enjoyed it, I said. "I have, thank you," She said. I got her home about an hour later. goodnight Jane, I said. "Goodnight Matt," She said as she kissed me.