5. I Hate Clowns With a Player.

My phone rings its jack.

"Jack its like,"

He stop me to say.

"10 O'clock. Yeah I know," He said. "Oh yeah. haha of course I knew that," I said.

"Well I was wanting to see if you would want to come over," He said. "Um to do what?" I ask.

"Well me and Zane were going to the fair and was wanting to see if you wanted to come," He said. "Oh um I'm not a big fan of clowns but yeah i'll come, I'll just meet yall there I got to get ready and stuff," i said.

"Okay sounds good," He said.

So I got a shower and dressed, i started walking down stairs still very tired, I look up to see Matt in the dinning room. What the hell, I said quietly to myself.

"Um hey Matt, What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Oh I was in the neighbor hood so i was wanting to see if you wanted to go to the fair with me?" He ask. "oh um well I was heading that way anyways. Do you care if Jack and zane are going to be there?" I ask.

"Why no We could all hang out," He said.

"Did you hear that James is going to be a clown," He said. "Oh thats just gona make me hate clowns even more," I said quietly.

"Come on Jane," Matt said as he laugh.

we got to the fair and found Jack and Zane. we did pretty much everything there and we got on the last ride which was a roller boat and James was on it. Me, Jack, Matt, and Zane were talking and James walk over and started talking to us.

"Hey guys," James said.

"What do you want James," Jack said.

"Nothing Just Hanging with yall," He said.

I look at him seeing that he's really close to the edge. So I gave him a evil grin, "Your not hanging out with us," I said, "Yes I am," He said.

Nope!

SPLASH!

I look over the edge to see him in the water I smile and look back at the guys who were laughing and then yelled

"MAN OVERBOARD"!!!!

So we got off the boat ride the day was still young and Zane said,

"Hey guys why dont we go back to my house and play pool and video games."

"Um dude that is so lame,"  Jack said with a smile.

"Hey why dont we go to my house hang out in the pool and play football or something," Matt said.

"Sounds like a blast" Jack said.

JANE POV

Wow Matts house? I mean it would be wonderful to see his hot body again but its just so weird being at his house again. Oh well Im going besides he's my ride home.

MATT POV

It's great I get to have Jane back over and she will be in her swim suit again, Besides she will have to come I'm her ride home.

JANE POV