40. It Had to End

JANE POV

Woke up and saw Matt looking outside. Whats wrong? I ask as I got up from the bed. "Its Just a really stormy day, I kind of like it," He said. Yeah, I said. "You know we dont have to leave until tonight," He said smiling. Yeah so what do you want to do? I ask playfully. "I think I know of something we could do," He said with a smile. Then He pulled me close to him and kissed me.

We fell onto the bed to where he layed over me. If you wanted me to stay in bed thats all you had to say, I said laugh. He smile. "Hey Jane stay in the bed," He said laugh. I think I just might, I said as he kissed me. a few hours later I look over at the clock as Matt kissed my neck. Oh shit! I said. "What?" He said. It's 1:45PM Check Out is at 2:00PM, I said. He sighed heavly. "Okay let get ready to go," He said as he kissed my forehead.

So we got up and got everything pick up and our bags pack we check out at 2:05PM. "Thank you Mr. Lavery, and your grandmother says hello," The man said from behind the counter. I look right at Matt with wide eye. He look at me and then slowly look at the man. "Um Thank you," He said. Your grandmother knew we were here, I said. "I guess so but I dont think she knew you were here," He said. Okay, I said.

He walk me to my car and help me put my bag in. Then he gave me a long slow kiss. "Becareful okay," He said as he kept both hand on my face. I will, I said. and you better do the same, I added. "Yes mother," He said sarcasticly. "I hate that it had to end," He said. I know me too.

Thank you for the best weekend, I said with a smile. He smile "your welcome." He said. "I love you," He added. I love you too, I said. He smiled but then frowned. "Is that wall?" He ask. I smiled. It is really low, I said. He smiled. "Good," He said then gave me another kiss. "So what are you doing tomorrow?" He ask. Going school shopping. Clothes, supplys. you know, I said. "Okay nothing to reviling," He said.

Do I ever? I ask. "No but still," He said. Okay dad geez, I said. He laugh and then gave me a hug and kiss goodbye. "Bye Jane," He said. Bye Matt, I said getting in the car.

MATT POV

The ride home was pretty smooth. Jane sayed behind me most of the time. I walk in the house and theres Mason. "Dude you can not believe what Zane just did," He said. What? I ask. "He got us courtside seats to the Lakers," Mason said. I look at him. Well have fun, I said slaping his shoulder. "Wait your not coming?" He ask. I hate the Lakers, I said. "What how could you hate the Lakers?" He ask. Because they suck, I said. "Well maybe Jane will go," He said. Yeah maybe, I said. "I'll call her," He said. Dont call her she will be here soon, I said.

"Why is she coming here?" He ask. For dinner, I said. "Oh okay," He said. so I went and got a shower and and got dressed and ready for Jane. I walk down stairs and Mason jumping around. "Oh guess what happen today I fell off the deck and it was awesome," He said really fast. Dude what the hell is wrong with you? Are you on drugs? I ask. "Drugs? I have some drugs well no I dont have drugs im not that kind of person, Do you need drugs? I could get you some drugs," He said really fast jumping around. Um no Im good, I said slowly. "My drug is sugar!" He said excited.

Yes you've had too much of it, I said. Just go to bed and get better, I said. "NOOOOO! I got to talk to Jane," He said. About that time there was a knock at the door. I open the door slightly. I warn you Mason's on a sugar high, I said. "Oh Lord," She said.