74. It's Time Player

*Month Later*

JANE POV

It's time, I said as I stood in the mirror. "Are you excited?" Matt ask. Yes, I said with a smile. He smiled. "Me too," He said. I have gotten huge, I said. "Your not huge, your perfect," He said as he kissed my cheek. "Your going to get use to you pregnant belly and once it's gone your going to want it back," He said. I look at him. He laughed. "Okay maybe not," He said. I smiled. "Are you ready?" He ask. I smiled. Yeah, I said. "Good lets go see what this baby is," He said with a smile. Let's go, I said. We got to the doctor and sat down. We waited for 30 minutes, People were coming in and out of the doctor office. Two people had went for ultrasounds and had lost there baby. I was no longer excited, I was scared.

I think Matt knew I was scared now because off the two people, I think I was holding onto him tighter. "Jane Lavery," The nurse called out. "Ready," Matt said was a sweet smile. I smiled Yeah, I said. He was showing me that everything is going to be okay. I took a deep breath. We went into the dark room waiting on the doctor. Matt put his hand on my leg. "It's going to be okay," He said. I hope so, I said. "It will be," He said. I smiled. "Good afternoon Mrs. Lavery, How are you doing today? You seem a bit on edge," The doctor said. Im fine, I said with a small smile. "She seen a couple of people leave that something happened to there baby," Matt said.

"Oh dear, that is a bad thing to see. Well everything is going to be okay," The doctor said. Okay, I said with a smile. "So what are you two hoping for?" The doctor ask. A girl, Me and Matt said at the same time. "Oh wow I dont get most dads who wants a girl," He said. We laughed. "Oh look it's sucking its thumb while smiling," He said. I smiled. "Now I'll show you a trick, who's hands are cold?" The doctor ask. I looked at Matt. Mine aren't, I said. "Mine are," Matt said. Shocker, I said with a smile. He laughed. "Okay Matt you put your hand on Jane's stomach, and watch the babys face," The doctor said. So he did and we look up at the screen and the baby made a mean face. We laughed. That was your look, I said to Matt. He laughed.

"Okay so are you two ready to find out what the baby is?" Yes, I said. Matt smiled. "Okay and it's is," The doctor said. Oh I cant look, I said as I look over at Matt. "Oh my God," He said with a smile and glowed. What is it? I mouth to him. He pointed to the screen. "congratulations you guys it's a girl." The doctor said. It's a girl, I said softly. It's a girl, I said as I looked at Matt. He smiled as he kissed my head. We left and I was so excited, I wanted to go shopping now. Matt laughed at me. "m going to go ride with Mason today so if you want to go shopping heres my card," He said. I laughed. How did you know, I said. "I know you," He said.

What are yall riding? I ask. "Motercycles," He said. As much as I hated those things, I knew he loved them so I had to live with it. It's too cold to be riding them, I said. "I know but it's warm today so we are going to take them out one last time," He said as he pulled into the driveway and got out of the car and opened the door for me. I saw Mason on his bike. Ju, just becareful okay, I said. He lefted my head up and kissed me. "I'll be fine okay, I love you," He said. I love you too, I said. I started to walk inside the house. "Wait!" Mason yelled. I look at him. "Yall have to tell me what it is," He said. I look at Matt. "It's a girl," Matt said. "Oh my God," He said as he hug us both. We laughed. "Yay, I have a neice," He said. I laughed and then went in.