47. I Told You Not to Come Over Player

JANE POV

The dinner went great at Matt's grandma's house. It was nice, Big. We got home about 8PM and Greenlee got settled in. But then I woke up this morning sick. "Jane you sound like your dying," Mark said. I look at him. I know, I got to pack at bag and go to a hotel, I said. "Why"? Greenlee ask. Because Sophia's pregnant and she can't sick, I said. "That's true" Mark said. So i got up and started packing a bag. Mason came and took Greenlee to school. Which was different. So I got to the hotel and got just a small room. Not too bad.

MATT POV

I notice Jane wasn't at school. So I called my grandma so she could sign me out of school. I told her something was wrong with Jane and I needed to go see her. I got to Jane's house and Sophia answered the door. Hey, why are you home? I ask. "Oh Im sick," She said. Is it um baby sickness? I ask. "Yeah," She said. So is Jane home? I ask. "No she had to go to a hotel because she sick," She said. I look at her. "She can't be around me if she sick with a fever," She said. Oh ok, Well do you know what hotel she's at? I ask. "I think the sameone we were at last time." She said. Okay thank you, Hope you feel better, I ask as I tuned to leave. "Thank you" She said.

So I called Jane. Hey why didn't you tell me you were sick? I ask her. "Well I didn't think it was a big deal," She said. Well Im coming over, I said. " No dont do that you will get sick," She said. I'll be fine, I said. "No Matt," She said. Okay fine, I said. "Thank you" She said. Yeah, I said.

So I stop by The soup cafe and got Jane's favorite soup and then headed to the hotel. "Hello how may I help you," The man said behind the counter. I need to get to Jane Smith room, I said. "I'm sorry sir I can't do that, Besides you look like some kid that would cause trouble." He said. I made a sarcastic laugh. My grandmother is co-owner of this hotel, Would you like to loose your job? I ask. He shook his head no. Then give me the room number for her, I said. "Are you the lavery kid?" He ask. Yes, I said.

"I'm sorry, Here's the number," He said. Thank you, I said. Room number 437. I knock on the door. "Matthew Jacob Lavery what did I tell you," She said. Jane when Have I ever listen to you? I ask with a smile. "Pshhh never," She said. exactly, So I'm not going to start now, I said smiling. Well I brought you your favorite soup, I said. "Awww really thank you," She said. "Your welcome", I said. now Go lay down and I'll bring it to you once I get it fix, I said. "Matt no, if you hang around me your gona get sick," She said.

Jane look at me, I don't care if I get sick or not. I'm not leaving you until your better, I said. "Well what about school," Grandma knows why I'm not there or going, I said. "Well okay thank you, " She said smiling. So I got Jane's soup ready and gave it to her. I went to the school website luckly they have online classes for people who missed school. I did my work and then did Jane's so she didnt have to worry about it.

I went to check in on her and she was a sleep. Then someone knock at the door. It was her dad. Hi, I said. "Son are you always with her?" He ask. Let's take note I dont like her dad because he's an ass in many ways. Nope not really, I said. "Well why is she here"? Well because she sick and she can't be around Mark's Girlfriend since she's pregnant, I said. "Well you can leave and I'll take care of her" He said. I did a sarcastic laugh. Listen I know your trying to make things right with Jane and which I find that great. But You haven't taken care of her in say 17 years so Why start now, I said. "Just please take care of her," He said. Well do, I said. Then he turned to walk away and I closed the door.

"Who was that"? Jane ask. I turned my head. Your dad, I said. "What did he want"? She ask. He wanted to stay here and take care of you, I said. I wasn't going to lie to her. "Well that weird he didn't want to do that when I was little but he does now? He's crazy if he thinks thats okay," She said. yep, I said. So how are you feeling? I ask. "Im feeling better, but I got to get ready for my doctors appointment," She said. Oh okay well I'll take you there, I said. "Matt you dont have to do that," She said. I want to, I said. "Thank you," She said.

I also did your school work for the day, I said. "What"? "You did not have to do that," She said. I know but I wanted to Besides most of today was review because next week we only have to go 2 days and then it's christmas break, I said. "Oh yeah that's right," She said. "Well thank you very much," She said. Your welcome, I said with a smile. She smiled. Oh and here's your study guides, I added. "My goodness, Thank you" she said with a small laugh. Well let's get you to the doctor, I said. "Okay," She said. So we got outside to the car. "Ugh it's so cold!" Jane said as she got out of the car.

I put my arm around her. "That's New York babe," I said. She smiled. We got inside and the doctor finally called for Jane.

JANE POV

"Jane, It seems to me that you just have a common cold." The dr said. Is I contagious? I ask. "How long have you been without a fever?" He ask. Um about 6 hours, I said. If you havent had a fever in the next 24 hours , Then your good to go," He said. Okay, thank you, I said. "here's some meds make sure you take them as directed on the lable," He said. Yes sir, I said. I walk Out to the waiting room to see Matt was messing with his phone. I sat down beside him. "Well?" He ask. I have 24 hours to live, I said. We got up at the same time. "So dramatic," He said with a smile. Such an ass, I said laughing. "But a cool ass," He said with a smile. Eh your alright, I said. "Your so mean," He said laughing. Hey just because Im sick doesn't mean I cant pack a punch, I said laughing. He laughed.

"Okay well you need to go to bed and get some more rest so you can get better," He said. But I've been sleep almost all day, I said. "Well then hopefully you'll get better faster," He said. Where are you going to stay? I ask. "On the couch," He said. I sighed. Okay, you know you dont have to stay right? I ask. "Yes I know," He said as he kissed my forehead. Okay well goodnight, I said. "Goodnight Jane," He said.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys so this chapter is soooooooo late just been busy :))) Anyways it was Matt and Jane chapter hope you liked it :)