9. It's Jane's party player

MATT POV

I woke up to see Jane still sobbing.

"Jane why are you crying?" I ask. "Because I found out James didnt have to go to Jail," She said. "Awww Jane," I said. "Hmmm." , I said. "What?" She ask. "How are you feeling today?" I ask. "Im feeling better I dont hurt as much anymore," She said.  "well then lets have you a party," I said. "A party?" , She ask. "yeah like a get well party," I said. "a get well party, I dont want a get well party. I dont want people to know," She said. "Jane everybody knows," I told her. "Marge has a big mouth," I added. "So let me get this straight. She went and told everyone that her boyfriend abused me," She said. "Yeah," I said. "and she still with him?" She ask. "Yep," I added.

She look at me.

"Seriously is she that damn stupid," She said. "Haha looks like it, Have you heard the way she talks," I said while laughing.

She smiled.

"You should deffently smile more," I said. "Why?" She ask. "Because its beautiful," I said. "Okay," She said. "So why dont we have a party of your choice," I said. "Okay I want a normal casual party then," She said. "Haha I think we can do that," I said. "but where are we going to have this party?" She ask. "well here," I said. "we cant have it here this place is too big, we couldnt keep up with everyone." She said. "I have security jane," I said. "they will have to stay on the first floor and only come up here for the bathroom." I told her. "So lets get you ready and go to the mall to get you a party dress and while we are there ill let people know about it, It shall be tonight." I said.

JANE POV

So we go to the mall and went to the store Cool Party was the name of it.

 "Oh wow i found the dress," I said.

it was kind of bunchy looking I love it. I got it and and some shoes well should I say a shoe bc i could only wear one.. I went to find Matt.

"Jane guess what," He said. "theres about 70 people coming already," He said. "Oh my God really? well we need to get moving to get everything done by tonight," I said. "Jane you need to take it easy I'll get everything done," He said. "But Matt," I said. "Jane." He said. "if you want to party and have fun you need to rest until then," He said. "I know," I told him.

He smiled,

 "Okay Jane lets go."

I smiled.

Ok.

JAMES POV

Party Huh? Bet they thought I would never find out. Looks like I'll be going. Hahahaha, See you there Jane, I said to myself with a evil grin.

JANE POV

30 minutes until the party Matt is everything ready?

"Of course," He said.

People started coming there was about 100 people there. I was having so much fun, i was talking to Ana but Zane wanted to talk to her so I went to find Jack. I turned my head to the left  and saw James standing there looking at me.

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys ill write more soon thanks for reading

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                           Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!