43. Please for My Grandma Player

MATT POV

I was driving home and was looking around annd I saw Jane walking into a house a block from me. This must be her new home I like it, Its nice. I thought to myself. I went in my house and layed down on my bed and finally came to decision. I got my phone out to call Jane I needed to see her. "Hello?" Jane said as she answered the phone. I need to see you, I said. "Fine im at my house" She said kind of sad. Okay see you soon, I said. "Okay" She said.

I got to her house and knock on the door. "Come in," She said as she open the door. Thank you, I said. "Mark you guys go into the next room please," She said to Mark and Sophia. Im sorry Jane for what you think that happened, but I didnt kiss her. I said. "I saw what I saw and it look like you did," She said. Well I didnt! I said. "Well why did it look like you wanted me to see it! I mean right in front of my class, How low can you get!" She said as she started yelling. Jane I didnt freakin kiss her! I didnt want to kiss her! I wouldnt do that to you! I yelled back.

"Whatever Matt you could have push her off of you, moved away. But no you just stand there," She said. Jane your not listening to me! I yelled. "You need to just leave," She yelled. We need to talk about this to make things better, I said back. " Leave" She said as she punch the counter. I look at her. I have never seen her do something like that. "Okay Matt You should Just go sit outside and let Jane cool off," Mark said.

JANE POV

"Jane just cool off," Mark said. So I did and about 10 minutes later I walk outside to see Matt sitting on the front porch step. So I sat down beside him. I believe you. I said. I now know how you felt when you thought I kissed Mason, I said. Matt looked at me. I took a deep breath. I am now in the state of wanting to kill you and wanting to kick that bitches ass, I said. Matt look down messing with his car key.

I have never been this jealous before, I said. Matt was still looking down but nodding his head. But it had also showed me that I've fallen too hard for you, And I cant deal with that knowing what my mom and dad went through, I said. "I'm not your dad Jane and your not your mom," Matt said looking at me. I think it's best we go our separate ways, I said. Matt really look at me. "Jane wait," He said. I stood up as he did. Goodbye Matt, I said as I look at him but turned to go to the door.

MATT POV

I stood on the step trying to process on what just happened and watch Jane go back in her house. Why, I thought to myself. I got back into my car and went home. "Hey How did," Was all Mason said but I slamed the door and kept walking going to my room. I woke up the next morning and got to school. I notice that Jane wasnt there. I made it to the 3rd class and thats the class I have with Jane and she wasnt there.

"Okay im going to call everyone by there first name so I will get to know you," Mrs. June said. "Matt", She said. Here, I said. "Jane" She said. long pause. "Jane going once, Jane going twice, Jane not here" Mrs. June said. I grab my stuff and got up and started walking to the door. "Mr. Lavery sit down." Mrs. June said. "If you walk out that door your in trouble," She said. Cool! I said as I walk out the door.

I got in my car and drove to janes house and knock on the door. "yeah", She said. Hey are you okay? I ask. "Um yeah I'm fine," She said. Then why werent you at school? I ask. "I just didnt feel like going," She said. You always want to go to school, I said. "Well I didnt want to okay," She said. Alright, I said turning around walking to the car. "Hey Matt, thanks for checking in on me," She said. I slowly smiled. Yeah, your welcome I said quietly.

I got home and had a message that my grandma was coming to town and how she couldnt wait to eat lunch with me,jane, and Mason. Damn it, It might be a lunch for 3 grandma, I said to myself. Mason comes bouncing down the stairs. "Grandma coming, Grandma coming," He kept saying. Did you read her letter? I ask. "Yeah why?" He ask. It says me,you, her, AND JANE, I said. "Oh dang", He said. I look at him.

I leaned against the counter. "Well maybe she'll come for grandma," Mason said. Yeah maybe, I said. "Speaking of which why the hell did you skip school?" Mason ask. Jane didnt go to school today, I said. "Dude theres a reason why she not talking to you, and you seem to be stalking now," He said. No Im not I was just checking on her to make sure she was okay, She could have been sick and needed something, I said.

I cant let her go, I wont let her go, I said. "You might have to" Mason said. I got to call Jane grandma going to be here in a few, I said. Hey Jane, Um I got a huge favor to ask from you, I said. "What?" She ask. Um My, my grandma is coming in town and she wants to have lunch with us tomorrow so I was hoping you would go to lunch with us, But also come to dinner tonight, I said.

"Why, Why dont you just tell her were not really hanging out?" She ask. Jane just please. You dont have to do it for me just do it for my grandma, I said. "I.", She said trying to find words. "I guess I can do it, " She said. Thank you Jane, I said. "Your welcome, see you in a few," She said. Yeah, I said.

___________________________________________________________________________

Sad chapter :( anywho plz become a fan if havent. Comment, Vote also plz :)

I'll try to upload soon. :)