45. Your in for a Ride Player

MATT POV

Get on the bike Jane, I said. "No", She said. Yes. "No." Come on Jane we are going to be late for the lunchin with gradma, I said. My Car will be back soon but for now we are riding my bike. I said. She look at me with her arms folded. Please get on the bike, I said. "If I die so help me God I will kick your ass," She said. If you die I wont have to worry about you kicking my ass, I said laughing. She look at me. Sorry, I said. Just think of it this way, You will be really close to me. I said. "As great as that sounds, I will still kill you if something happens." "But I'll do it," She said with a smile.

So I put on my helmet and got on the motorcycle, Jane did the same. As I started the bike she jump. I laughed and Jane slap me on the shoulder. Your in for a hell of a ride, I said. We got to the restaurunt in time for lunch. Grandma and Mason were already there and got a table.

MASON POV

Wow I would have never thought of Jane riding a motorcycle, I said. "What?" "Why the hell does Matthew have a motorcycle?" Grandma ask. I dont know, Bored I guess, I said. "He's going to kill himself," She said. I laughed. She gave me a look. I sat back in my chair. Women, I said quietly. Then I look over to see Matt helping Jane off the bike. It's funny in a way because when he took Stephany on the bike He didnt help her, He just let her fall off. Haha That isn't funny thats Hilarious, I thought to myself.

"Hey guys", Matt said as he pulled out a chair for Jane. "Now Matthew is it necessary for you to have a motorcycle?" Grandma ask him. "Um well dad gave it to me for my 17th birthday, so I guess so," He said to her. She gave him a look. He look over at me. "Women" He said. I did a double take. Ha your tellin me, I Said.

I wanted to talk to you boys so I could tell you that I'm moving down here, Grandma said. Really? I ask. Yes, But it might not be for long. You see your grandma here is getting old and here old age is catching up to her. And my heart is getting weak as I've been told, so I want to spend as much time as I can with you boys, and of course you to Jane, Grandma said.

"Well grandma isn't there something you can do to make your heart stronger?" Matt ask. Yeah, I said. "Well excercise, But boys I am deffently to old for that," She said. "Um theres a class at my uncles gym thats for women with heart problems, if you want to go and dont want to go alone, I'll go with you." Jane said slowly like she was out of place of saying something. Me and Matt smiled at Jane, but then look back at Grandma Jane. "You would do that for me dear?" Grandma Jane ask Jane. "Of course", Jane said. "I just dont want to be a bother," Grandma said to her. "Your not, I promise", Jane said.

Grandma smiled. "Thank you dear, Can we start next week?" Grandma ask. "Sure," Jane said with a smile. See grandma your not leaving us that easy, I said with a smile. Im gona have my hands full with you boys, Im use to only dealing with Mason but now both of ya, She said laughing. We all laugh. "So when do you move in?" Matt ask her. "This weekend she said. "I bought a house a block from you guys," She said. "Well grandma you know you could live with us," Matt said. "No I want you boys to live on your own," She said.

Well I guess we should be getting back to the house, I said. "Yes because old grandma needs a nap", Grandma said.

MATT POV