63. Arrange Marriage Player Seriously

MATT POV

I woke up to the sound of the door bell and Jane not by my side. I got up and walk down stairs. Oh my God what the hell happened to my house? I ask. "Well clearly you are a very popular guy around town," Jane said as she sat a vase full of flowers on the counter. "The good news is you have about a year worth of casseroles," She said. I laughed. "Oh and your nurse Miss. Kiss Ass brought you flower and the big teddy bear over there that says Get Well Soon Boo," She said. I laughed. Wait she brought it here, Her personally? I ask. "Yes," She said. How did she know my address? I ask. "Probably your chart, or a stalker, or your boo," She said. Okay weird, I said. "No kidding," Jane said sarcasticly. Are you jealous, I ask with a smile. "You wish," She said.

and then the door bell rang again. "Oh speaking of the devil, Your boo is back," Jane said. Okay tell her I died or something, I said without thinking. Jane cut her eyes. "Thats not even funny," She said. Sorry, I said. Just tell her im busy, and can you please get these flowers out of here? I ask. "Yeah," She said. Wait leave the one on the dinning room table, its pretty it look like my mom lives here again with them there, I said. "Throughs are actully from your grandma. Thats why I put them there," She said. I smiled. Thank you, I said "Oh and Matthew you made front page of the news paper," She said as she handed it to me. then I walk up stairs.

JANE POV

I open the door. Im sorry he's asleep, I said. "I just want to make sure everything is healing well," He said. I look at her. I believe thats why the doctor showed us how to take care of it, Thanks anyways, I said. "Let me just check," She said. I closed the door behind me and walk on the porch. What is wrong with you? I ask. "There are things you dont know," She said. What dont I know? I ask. "His father and I got together and made a deal of an arrange marriage for me to Marry him when he turned 18," She said. Right, unless you have documents I dont believe you, I said. "Oh I do here," She said as she handed me papers.

I look at them and it said everything she just told me and they both signed it. " I keep them around so when his father calls me I'll have the proof to show," She said. If his father calls you, we'll have a problem, I said. "What why?" She ask. His father is dead, I said. "Oh no," She said. So this probably isnt any good, I said. She look at me. Do you always carry these around? I ask. "Yes actually," She said a excited. Do you have another copy? I ask. "Yes I have 5," She said. Great, I said. Heres 500 dollars, Go crazy with it, im keeping these papers, I said. "Oh, Oh okay," She said. Oh and dont come back, I said. "Or what." She said. Dont underestimate me, I said. "Fine," She said and then left.

I put the papers in my back pocket and put my shirt over it. Then when inside and cleaned up all the flowers, everytime I would there would be someone at the door giving me more. I walk up to Matt's room to find him asleep. I knew I was just me and him in the house because Mason had left to hang with Greenlee at mine.