11. Player is always Playing

JANE POV

 "Jane can we talk?" Matt ask. "Matt I don't want to talk," I said. "Well too bad Jane we are talking," Matt said. "Jane I'm sorry I didn't mean to come off that way, your right my attitude was bad and I should have controlled it a little better."  Matt said. "A little?" I ask. "okay alot better," Matt said. "okay," I said. "so do you forgive me?" He ask. "I'll think about it." I said. "Think about it?" He ask. "Seriously," He add.

"Haha no Im just kidding." I said. "haha so Marks birthday coming up," Matt said. "Yeah im not sure what we are doing about it through." i said. "So why do we invite Jack and Zane and of course mark and we all hang out by the pool," Matt said. "Well because I cant get in the pool." I said. "I'll ask Jack to stop and get you a case to put your foot in so you can," matt said. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yes," matt said. "I'll call them now," He said.

MATT POV

So everyone is coming over Jane, I said. "Really cool," She said.

I walk over to her to stand in front of her. did you pack a bathing suit? I ask. "No. I'll call mark to stop and get me one," She said. "No ill call Jack back," Matt said. "Okay but tell him to tell Mark to get my good one," She said. "I didnt know you had a bad one," i said. "haha your so funny,"  She said. "yeah okay thanks again Jack," i said. "Jack said he would get mark to get it," I told Jane. "Okay," She said. 

I lean down to kiss her and we kissed for about 2 minutes and then heard a a car do slam and pulled away and went to different spots, Like I was in the ketchen and she was on the third to last step. so no would expect a thing. Deffently Jack.The door opened. I walk to it.

 "oh hey Jack," I said. "Hey man weres, Oh hey Jane," Jack said as she was walking down the steps slowly. "Hey Jack." She said. "JANE!", Mark said. "Hey Mark," She said.

JANE POV

 "Hey Jane Can I talk to you alone?" Jack ask. "Yeah come up stairs and help me put the case on," I said. "Okay." He said.

We got to the room.

"Jane sit down," Jack told me.

So i did.

Jack whats wrong? I ask. "Are you and Matt going out?" He ask. "No," i said. "Where is he sleeping at night?" Jack ask. "On the couch," I said quickly. "jane dont lie to me," He said. he does, I said. "Why are both pillows messed up?" He ask.

now what am I gona say?

"Um because I like to sleep on the whole bed," I said. "Has he been violent around you?" He ask.

I had a flashback of last night and this morning.

"No," I said. "JANE DONT LIE TO ME!" He yelled. "Okay fine yeah we share the same bed together but we dont do anything," I said. "Get your stuff together you are not staying here you coming home with me," He said.

"BUT JACK!" I yelled. "NO THERE IS NO BUT JACK GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER AND GO TO THE CAR!" He yelled.

So I did. I know I wanted to leave this morning but I dont want to now, I thought to myself. I walk back down with Jack.

"Jane and Mark go to the car." "But," Was all I could get out. "DONT!" Jack said.

Jack never really has ever yelled at me but when he did it always seem to scare me.

JACK POV

"Matt Jane will not be staying with you anymore got it!" I said. "What why?" He ask. "because i know yall were sleeping in the same bed and Im pretty sure you been violent around her, and Im NOT having it." I said.

As I slam his front door.  I got in the car and strted driving Jane looks at me.

"I hate you," She said. "Im sorry Jane but its for your own good," I said.

Inside me I hated hearing her say that.

MATT POV

What was said. what happen. It was 2AM and I was on my 2nd beer and I hear a knock at the door. who can it be its so late. I had a little of a buzz but i wasnt drunk. I open the door. Jane!?

_____________________________________________________________________________-

Whats gona happen?? I'll uplode later thanks for reading

COMMENT!!!!!!!!      VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!! plz :)

<3