77. Dont say goodbye

JANE POV

*Weekend later*

Mark brought Gabbie over Friday night. He didnt look at me or even talk to me, he gave me Gabbie and her stuff and left. I saw anger over come Matts face, the he laughes sarcasticly. What? I ask. "It's just funny to me how they dont need us until they need something," He said. You dont mind us watching Gabbie do you? I ask. "OH defianty not, Im just saying," He said. Oh okay, I get what your saying, I said. So the weekend went by pretty fast and it was already time for Gabbie to go home. Gabbie was giving me and Matt hugs goodbye and she couldnt leave without hugging my pregnant belly. Sophia had came and got her instead of Mark. "Im really sorry about Mark, I really tried to get him to get over things and yall be fine again but he's not making it easy," She said. I smiled. Thanks but he'll come around. Mom will straighten him out, I said. I look over at Matt and saw a smirk on his face.

"Yeah," Gabbie said. Well yall be careful, I said with a smile. "Yeah thanks we will," She said with a smile and the left.

The next morning I got up and walk downstairs to see Matt in the study talking to someone and he look mad. I went to get the paper, I walk back in and Matt slams the phone down and came out of the study. "Good morning," He said as he kissed my head. Um morning, what is wrong? I ask. "I, I have to leave for a couple of days," He said. What why new years is in 3 days, I said. "I know But I'll be back in time for new years ," He said as he put his hand on the side of my face. I look at him. "I know your about to have this baby but grandma will be back in town tonight and Mason and Izzy are here. If anything happeneds I will be on the next flight back, I promise," He said. Okay, I said. "Besides the baby isnt due for 3 more weeks," He said. I know I just want you here with me for the holidays, I said. "I know and I will," He said.

When are you leaving? I ask. "Tonight," He said. Tonight, really, I said. "Yeah," He said. Short notice, I said. "yeah I know." He said. He went upstairs to pack. I ate some breakfast and walk upstairs to our room. He had a suit case on the bed. A suit? I ask. "Well yeah these are serious meetings I have to go to," He said. Oh, I said. "I have to finish what my dad didnt with the company," He said. I walk over to the small drawer. Well you cant forget ties, I said. "Oh yeah thanks," He said as he took the ties and threw them in his suit case. I look at him and then straightend up what he had thrown in there. He laughed. What? I ask. "You," He said with a smile. Me? I ask. "Yes you, You just make me laugh when you go behided what I do and fix it to make it perfect," He said laughed. I laughed. Well if you would do it right the first time I wouldnt have to do that, I said.

He laughed. "Well maybe I like it when you do it," He said. I smiled. Do you have your Tooth brush, tooth paste, hair gel, shampoo, hair brush, razor, shaving cream, AND colon, I ask. "Yes dear," He said. Okay, I said. He took is suit case and hanging clothes downstairs to the door. "I'll only be 2 hours away, If anything happeneds I'll get here as soon as I can," He said. Okay, I said. Wait only 2 hours away? I ask. Yes, I would just come home after every meeting, But it's gonna be meetings all day starting at 6AM to 11PM," He said. DOes this have something to do with money? I ask. "Yeah," He said. I sighed. "I'll be back soon," He said. I know, I said. He kissed my forehead and the my lips, he pulls away. "I love you," He said. I love you too, I said. Then he left. Drive safe, I said. "I will," He said with a smile.

I walk back into the house. I sighed. This sucks, I thought. "Oh he'll be back," I heard someone say behind me and I punch them with out seeing them. Oh my God Izzy are you okay? I ask as I help her up. She was sniffing. "Yeah I'll be okay. It's wasnt the first time you've punch me there," She said with a smile laugh. Im sorry, you scared me. How, how the hell did you get in here? I ask. "I walked," She said. I look at her. Maybe another punch to the nose will serve you good, I said. She laughed. Oh no one is good enough," She said. I laughed. "Anyways I wanted to talk to you, I finally got the fashion designer job," She said. Oh my God thats great Iz, I said. "Thanks but im moving to LA," She said. What? How, how could you do that to Mason, I ask. "You really starting to stutter on your hows," She said. I slap her arm. Im serious, I said.