28. What Do You Think Player

JANE POV

The home phone rings, no one ever calls this number. Hello? "Hey," Matt said. Of course it is, I said as I was about to hang up. "Jane wait please dont hang up," He said. What do you want Matt, I said as I sighed Wishing I could stop being mad at him. "Will you please met me for lunch somewhere?" He ask. Matt what you you think, I said. "I think you should say yes," He said. "Hell we dont even have to go somewhere you could just come here, Mason not here. It's just me," He said.  Matt i dont, was all I could say. "Jane," Mark said, Matt hold on, I said. What Mark Im on the phone, I said. "I dont care," He said. Didn't notice, I said back. "Give Him a chance," Mark said. Matt? I said back into the phone. "yeah?" Matt said. I'll be there in a few, I said. "Thank you," He said. Yeah, I said as I hung up the phone.

I got to Matt's house and I knock on the door and Someone was dressed up in a heart costume with eyes and a big mouth and noes. and put its hand out with a box in it. Um okay? I said out loud. and then open the box and handed it to me. On the top of the box it said " Jane Im really sorry" and then a the bottom was a necklace with a lime green J. I smiled a little trying not to tear up. I look at the costume. I know no one ever ask Spiderman to take off his mask but will a heart take off his? I ask kind of teary eyed. And he did of course it was Matt. I wrap my arms around him neck and kissed him. Thats the nices thing anyones ever done for me, I said. "and it was all for you," He said. I look at him. Okay lets not get cheesy here, I said laughing. "Im in a heart costume cheesy set sail a long time ago," He said kissing me again.

MASON POV

Ah Okay I didnt expect a giant heart in the house when I walk in. I said.. We all laughed. Glad to see you back here Jane, I said with a smile. "Oh Jane here let me put this on you," Matt said taking her necklace out of the box. "Thank you," Jane said as Matt put her nacklace on her. Okay so Ima head up stairs, I said. you too keep it down, I added.

MATT POV

Okay would you like to go out for ice cream? I ask. "That sounds great," she said. But first I need to take off the costume, I said. "Yeah good idea," She added with a smile. Janes phone rings. "Hello?" She said. "WHAT?" She said. "Okay I'll Be right there. Im sorry Matt I cant come I have to get home my mom showed up," She said as she was walking off the porch. "I'll see you later," She added. Okay becareful. i said.

MARK POV

Mom you need to leave, I said. "A excuse me this is my house," She said. Miranda Your not welcome here, I said. Miranda was my mom's name. NOW! I yelled. "I dont think so," She said. about that time Jane swings open the door. "What the hell are you doing here? Do you think we want to you here? After pretty much abounding us," She said. "Oh I aint worried about you," Mom said. You should be, I added. "Thats okay mom stay here, We were moving anyways," Jane said. We were? I wispered to her. "Well we are now," She said. "Oh really and how do you think you can afford that?" Mom ask her. Jane gave her the evil grin. "I have connections," Jane said. "and I know a place that 2 storys that I can get cheap and you have to give us money, Its in the document," Jane said. "Oh im not gona take money away from you, I'd Just like to see you live by yourself." Mom said. What makes you think she will be by herself? I sure as hell ain't staying here, I said. "But Mark I thought you love me." Mom said. Loved, I said strongly. Then mom slap Jane on the face. "Dont ever tell him to say something like that," Mom said. "I didnt you bitch, dont ever Touch me again," Jane said.

"Whatever good luck guys, take as much money has you want I have plenty." Mom said. Well if you have so much why dont you just pack up your shit and get out, I said. "Fine I'll just move up to the city," Mom said. "No were moving, Im not living here no more," Jane said. "Im calling Matt,mason and Zane to see if they'll help us move," Jane said. Alright fine with me, I said. "Guys you know you dont have to leave," Mom said. Mom you know you dont have to lie to us for a month, I said back.

JANE POV

Hey Matt, I said. "Yeah," He said. Can you and Mason help us move our stuff out of the house? I ask. "OMG She kick you out," He ask. No more like we moved out, I said. "Oh where are we taking your stuff?" Um to the storage building, I said. "Where are yall staying?" He ask. Um probably in a hotel until I can find a house, I said. "No Your staying here," He said. No no, we'll be fine in a hotel, I said. "NO JANE, Your staying here," He said. Are you sure? I ask. "Yes," He said. well alright, I said. Thank you, I added. But if yall could help us that would be great, I said. "Oh we can but there soon," He said. Okay bye. And then I called Zane he said he would help also. Matt and them arrived about the same time Mark and I already had our beds taken down and clothes draws wrap up an our clothes in suit cases. and before we knew it our rooms were totally empty.

Thanks guy so much for your help, I said. "No problem," They all said. "we just need to get you two away from her," They said. About that time I turned around and saw mom standing behind me crying. Okay guys I think we're done here, I said looking back slowly at them. "But Jane," Mom said grabing my arm but i pulled away and Ignored her. "Mark," Mom said but mark just kept walking. I got into matts car. Mason got into my car and Mark got into Zanes car.

"Okay Mark this is your room and Jane this is yours, But we both know you wont be sleeping in it." Matt wispered to me. Oh yeah and how to be so sure? I ask playfully. "Hmmm, My spity senses are tingling," Matt said with a smile. I walk in to Marks new room to make sure he was okay with all of this. Are you okay with staying here for a while? I ask. "Yeah, Im just so mad at mom," He said. "Is your face okay?" He ask. Yeah Just dont, Was all I could say. "Your face? Why is he asking about your face? Matt ask." tell Matt, I finish my sentence. Mom slap me during our argument, I said. But Im fine, I added. "are you sure," Matt ask. Yes, Im fine, I said again. 

"Okay well lets all go out for dinner," Matt said. "Alright," Mark said. "Mason come on were going to get dinner," Matt yelled.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Well its a long one. Thank you everyone who is reading:) hey be my fan and tell me what you think og the book so far. anyways, Help me get on the whats hot list and vote :)

Love you my Player Readers :)

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: )