73. I Did It Player

JANE POV

The next morning and Matt was hold in me and then I felt weird I notice it was 6AM. I got out of his hold and ran to the bathroom. I hate morning sickness. Then I felt something cold on my neck and it was Matt with a wash rag. Mm thank you, I said with a small smile. "Does it help?" He ask. Yes thank you, I said. "Good," He said with a smile. I smiled. "It was probably throughs peanut butter pickles," He said. I look at him. He laughed. Later that day we were watching TV and Sophia came up to us. "Hey guys me and Gabbie are going back home," She said. Oh okay do you need us to take you home? I ask. About that time the door bell rang. "No thats okay our ride is here," She said. We got up and walk to the bar in the ketchen which was facing the front door. The door opened at it was Mark. I kind of rose up when I saw him. He rolled his eyes and grab a couple of bags for Sophia and left.

I sighed and shook my head. Yall becareful, I said as they left. Matt pulled me in a hug. "He'll come back around," He said. Yeah, I said softly. We were eatting dinner at the dinner table and I look up to notice Matt staring at me. What? I ask. "Ever since you had that dream about James and Jack, you seem to have something bothering you," He said. Im fine, I said. He was right there was something bothering me. I wanted to be able to tell Matt about what happened to James and that I was the one who killed him. But I was afraid to tell him. It was just me to be thinking about I had to think about this baby to.

"Are you sure? Because it seems like your bother by them and," Was all I let him say. I jump out of my seat. I dont want to talk or hear about James or Jack anymore, Got it! I said strongly as I grab my plate to was it off. "Babe I just want to know if I can help you," He said as he followed me. You cant help me Matt, I said as I walk upstairs and walk out onto the deck. "Jane talk to me please, Why cant I help you?" He ask as he closed the bedroom door. You just cant okay, I said. "Im not going to leave you alone until you tell me," He said. I knew I wasnt going to win this battle. I put my elbow on the rail of the deck and I wouldnt look at him. What would you say if I said I killed someone? I ask.

"Well I would make sure that all evidence was gone and make sure that no one would find out," He said. I shook my head. "But I dont see what this has to do about James and Jack and whats bothering you," He said. I, I was the one. That killed James, I said slowly. He look at me shocked. I understand if you want to call the police on me and me go to Jail, and tell the world that I killed James Parker, I said as I walk back into the house and grab the phone. He walk in and closed the door. handed out the phone. He look at me and grab the phone and threw it against the wall. I jumped.

He kissed me passionately. I was confused. I pulled away. You should be mad, I said. "But Im not," He said. I look at him. "Jane I have known you forever and a day, And I told you in eighth grade, One day someone is going to piss you off enough your going to end up killing them and he did it. Besides if you didnt I would have after I had got better." He said. I felt good to get that off my chest, I thought to myself.

JACK POV