49. Oh my God Player!

MASON POV

So it was time for lunch I was looking for Matt and I find him at his locker. Okay we need to talk, I said. "I dont wan't to talk to you," He said. Well good because I wanted you to listen to me anyways, I said. "I dont want to hear what you got to stay right now, so leave me the hell alone." He said. Well guess what I dont have to leave you alone because at the end of the day you still have to freakin live with me, I said. "I dont have to do sh," Was all he could get out. "Boys do I need to," Was all Mrs. Johnson could say. No need it's just us brothers messing around, I said. "Okay," Mrs. Johnson said.

Matt grab my shoulder and slamed me against the lockers. "Listen this is my first Christmas with out my parents, and the last thing I need is Mary and James coming down, And my brother being an ass about everything," He said as he let my shoulder go and walk off. I watch him leave to go to the gym. Then It hit me, it is the first Christmas with out his mom and our dad, and he was trying to cope with it and dont know how. Jane, I said to myself. I got to find Jane.

I found her in the lunch room. Jane I need to talk to you, I said as I grab her and pulled her to the hall. "What I was trying to eat," She said. It's just dawned on me that this is Matt's first Christmas without his parents, I said. "Oh Lord, Is he okay?" She ask. I dont think so, I think thats why he seems mad at the world, I said. "I'll talk to him," She said. Okay,I said. So we walk back into the lunch room. Greenlee, Hows it going, I said with a smile. She rolled her eye's. "Your such a nerd," She said laughing. "You two love birds have fun," Jane said as she grab her stuff and left.

JANE POV

I figered he was in the gym, mainly because football season was pretty much over and basketball season was just starting, so he was practicing and getting his mind off things. He's the quarterback on the football team and the head captain on the basketball team. Of course I find him there. He throws the ball to the goal but misses and I catch it. You really shouldnt throw it with one hand, I said. "Jane just please leave me alone," He said. I want to talk to you, I said. "Im not really in the talking mood," He said.

Fine, We'll talk after school then, I said. He sighed. "Okay," He said. Can I have my ball back?" He ask. I laughed. Sure, I said. Then I threw it with one hand and made the goal. That's how you throw it with one hand, I said smiling. He lets out a small laugh and shakes his head. I start walking towards the door. Oh and that would have been a 3 pointer, I said with a laugh. He playfully rolls his eyes.

I've played basketball up until now, I just have a feelin Sophia going to have the baby during the season. So I want to be there for her, So I quit for her. Besides being School presdent and all would be alot of work to handle anyways. School was finally over and I let Matt have his space so Mason took me and Greenlee home. I got my homework done. and got ready to go over to Matt's to talk to him.

I knock on Matt's door, Mason answered. "Hey Jane," He said kind of down. Hey is Matt here? I ask. "No he left and I dont know where he went," He said. Then I knew where he was, I thought to myself. Is his laptop here? I ask. "No he took that with him," He said. Okay, I'll see you later, I said. I got in my car and drove to the cafe. I walk in and stop at the door and look around and saw him in the back corner table. I walk up to it and stood there looking at him. He did a double take. I was kind of mad at this point.