30. Help Me Player

JANE POV

We were all playing and hanging out around the pool, I got to looking at the sky and it wasnt sunny anymore and it was only 5pm it was dark and scary looking. Hey guys I think we should be heading inside, I said. "Ah its probably just a little storm coming in," Matt said. About that time the tornado sirens went off. I look at Matt. "So yeah I think we should all head in," Matt said. "Where do we go?" Mason ask him. "To the Side house," Matt said. "we can turn on the news there," Matt added. But then the power went out. Thats okay we can use my phone, I said. So we ran out front to get into the side house and the wind was so strong it was like we were fighting against it.

We got into the side house just in time. The place started shaking and the house was cracking next thing we knew we were all holding on to each other. Most of the house fell in and we were all moved around and as it got quiet we heard someone yelling "HELP!" I got up to see the whole brick wall was on top of Matt all you could see was his head. "OMG MATT!" I said in panic. Mason and Zane got up and was try to get the wall off of him. Wait where's Mark?! I said. I look all over the place but then look out of what was left of a window and saw Mark laying in the grass.  I tore out of the place the best I could. Mark! "Jane Im fine," He said trying to get up. Your eye! "Its fine lets just get me to the hospital," Marks said. We cant go yet Matt hurt too. I said. What happen! A wall landed on him, I said. :That brick wall?" He ask. Mhmmm, I said. "OMG," Mark said.

"We got Matt has someone called 911?" Mason yelled. "Yes I did they're on there way. Well at least the house didnt get touch," Matt said laying on the ground. suprisingly, He added but closed his eyes. "Matt?" Zane said. "Matt!" Zane said again. Oh My God! I said. 

We finally got Mark and Matt to the hospital. The were both expected to be okay. They releast Mark an hour later. Zane took Mark back to the house and I told Mason I would stay with Matt. Then I got a phone call. Hello? "Hey Jane its Josh," He said. Oh hey Josh whats, Whats wrong? I ask slowly. "Um Ann is in the ER after being seriously hurt in the storm," He said. Oh my God, I said slowly. "I'll call you later for details on how she doing," He said. Okay thank you, I said. "Im sorry Jane," He said. Yeah, um I got to go, I said hanging up the phone. I went into Matt's ICU room and sat down. "Jane are you okay?" Matt said just waking up. Um no Ann's hurt, I said. "Oh God," Matt said. "Im sorry babe," He said. Its, its okay, I said. How are you? I ask. "Im fine," He said. Good, I said back. did they say if anything broken? I ask. "Yeah everything on my left side," He said. Im so sorry, I said. "Its fine," He said.

MATT POV

Jane come here, I said. "What? I'll hurt you," She said. Jane come here, I said again. She walk closer to me. I grab her arm to pull her down then I kissed her. I was so afraid that I would loose you, I said. "Im not going anywhere," She said with a smile. Then I kissed her again to where we got lost in the moment but then the nurse came in. She came in and gave us a look and I look at Jane and we were both trying to hold in our laughter.

"Well it looks like after we get you in a cast we will send you on your way," The nurse said. "What color would you like your cast?" She ask. Um yellow good, I said. Okay, The lady said walking out. "Oh Did I tell you Mark got hurt also?" She ask. No! Is he okay? I ask. "Um he got pick up and thrown out in the yard by the tornado, and his eye pretty bad but they said he'll be okay," She said. Damn, Well at least he's okay. I said. "Yeah," She added. The nurse came in and then got the move on things and about 2 hours later I was release to go home.

No ones home, I said. "Yeah Mark went to Zanes and your brother had somethings to do," She said. So we have the whole house to ourselfs? I ask. "Your hurt," She said. Fine, I said in sigh. So she went back down stairs got get my meds and water after helping me up stairs. She walking in. "Okay heres your, Matt?" She walk in a little more so I closed the door which scared her. I grab her to a holding position. and she drop the water and it ran down my back. I smiled. you know what this means now dont you Jane? She look at me and gave me a sexy smile. She help me take off my shirt and we both just look at each other and then slamed into kissing each other and we ended on the bed. I took in a deep breath ow, I said. "Oh im sorry," She said. No Its fine its just my ribs, I said. "Im sorry," She said. I kissed her again. Its okay, i said.

MASON POV

Hey Matt. oh and of course Jane, I said smiling. "I was just giving him his meds," Jane said. "Yeah then she spilled my water," Matt said. Yeah then you became shirtless, so tell me is that was the kids are calling "it" these days. I said laughing. "no but seriously were not doing anything," Matt said. Okay whatever you say bro. So how are you feeling? I ask. "Im fine," Matt said. Well okay Ima head off to bed you kids have fun, I said walking out the door.

____________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BECOME A FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me get on the whats hot list