57. You Have My Phone Player, Oh Great It's You!

JANE POV

Mason punches Matt. Guys stop it, break it up! I yelled. Then Matt punches Mason. Okay okAY OKAY! I yelled as I grab Mason and threw him away from Matt. "Damn Jane your strong," Mason said. I look at him. Matt look at Mason. " You can wipe the grin off your face before I do it for you," Mason said. "Oh really I'd like to see you try," Matt said. Mason goes after Matt and throws a punch, but Matt moves and then Matt throw him against the wall. "Stop trying to be a bad ass in front of Greenlee because it's not impressing her," Matt said to Mason. "Yeah well Jane wont like your pretty face once I get finished with it," Mason said. "Awww you think my face is pretty, well what the hell happened to yours," Matt said to Mason. "Your an ass," Mason said as he elbows Matt into the side and Matt punches Mason in the stomach and makes them fall to the ground. "Guys stop," Greenlee said. No let them fight it out, clearly they want to act like little boys so let them.

"Jane, Mason going to get seriously hurt Matt is stronger than him," She said. I look at her. "Okay yeah Mason pretty strong himself but not as strong as Matt," She said. Aww you do care about Mason, I said. She look at me. Matt punches Mason in the nose. Somehow Matt's face gets cut. "Althrough Matt is kicking ass and taking names," Greenlee said. I smiled. The fight is still in mid kitchen/dining room. Mason look like he's in pain and mad. Matt Just looks mad. I could see this never ending, so there came the point I had to stop it. Okay stop NOW! I yelled. Then I pulled Mason Away from Matt. Now Mason you stay here and Matt you stay here. You guys are going to act like little boys im going to treat you like little boys, I said. and they both look at me.

Greenlee take Mason upstairs and help him clean up his face expecally his nose, not good, I said. And I'll stay down here with Matt, I added. Then they walk upstairs. Come one lets get your face cleaned up, i said to Matt. "Im fine Jane," Matt said. Well your cuts say different, I said. I put some peroxide on a piece of cotton and placed it on his face and he jerks. Oh I was suppost to say this may burn a little. Well this may burn a little, I said. He look at me and we both laughed. "Why dont we go to the secret place," He said. Sound good, I said. He smiled.

MASON POV

Okay your face looks fine now, Greenlee said. "Thanks," I said. "Can we," Was all I was able to get out before she walk out the door. Cool, I said to myself. Green, Greenlee stop just talk to my please, I said as I ran in front of her. please, I added. She look the other way. Okay just hear me out, I said. She folded her arms and gave me a bored im listening look. Last night sitting in jail made me think I dont want other girlfriends, I want you. And that I need new friends but thats beside the point. The point is Greenlee, I will do anything for a second chance, I said.

"The thing is Mason The way my father treated me all the time, I dont trust people easly and expecally guys," She said. And Greenlee I am so sorry that I did this to you and thats why I want a second chance, I said. "Im not saying we're back together, but we can work on things to get back to where we were and then talk about getting back together," She said. I smiled and she smiled. "Now you need to go make up with your brother," She said. Yeah maybe later im still mad at him, I said.